BDC's latest activity

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

• BDC
    BDC replied to the thread Lets see some 24" lovin.
    • _DSC6592.jpg
  • BDC
    BDC replied to the thread black bikes?.
    • _DSC6605.jpg
  • BDC
    BDC reacted to Karate Chicken Industries's post in the thread Swamp dog with Like Like.
    Nice, first fatty I've seen murdered out.
  • BDC
    BDC replied to the thread Swamp dog.
    Days getting shorter here in Brisbane so I fabricated a new light for the Fatty. It's a 6" work light for a 4x4 with a rechargeable 12V...
    • _DSC6533.jpg
    • _DSC6545.jpg
    • _DSC6531.jpg
    • lightbar2.jpg
  • BDC
    BDC reacted to JA331's post in the thread 2012 Kos Kruiser Raw finish with Like Like.
    Got this 2012 kos off fleabay a couple of weeks back. I bought a chrome one when Mongoose reissued them in 2012 but sold it a short time...
  • BDC
    BDC reacted to Dr. Tankenstein's post in the thread Swamp dog with Like Like.
    Great bike, in either form. The adaptability is cool and something to copy....[emoji57] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • BDC
    BDC posted the thread Swamp dog in GALLERY.
    Not really a swamp - more of a storm water retention area near the park - but the dog loves a romp in the rain and we're having a wet...
    • IMG_3197.jpg
    • fatso1.jpg
    • IMG_3210.jpg
    • IMG_3219.jpg
    • IMG_3192.jpg
  • BDC
    BDC replied to the thread Electra Bicycle Pics.
    Bump.
    • DSC_0989.jpg
    • DSC_0980.jpg
    • DSC_0997.jpg
  • BDC
    BDC replied to the thread 29er cruiser tires?.
    I had a pair that fell apart. Literally - the beads crumbled and started to disintegrate. Maybe it was the baking hot temperatures my...
  • BDC
    BDC replied to the thread New apes on Str8.
    Wheel covers arrived.
    • covers.jpg
    • DSC_0997.jpg
  • BDC
    BDC replied to the thread 29er cruiser tires?.
    I have a set of 29x2.25 Thick Slicks and a pair of 29x2.5 Schwalbe Big Apples for my BMX Cruiser. Much prefer running the Big Apples...
    • 2.jpg
  • BDC
    72 days: "Awaiting clearance inbound - Sydney". Progress at last.
  • BDC
    BDC replied to the thread Top 5 dream motorbikes.
    • britten wheelie copy.jpg
  • BDC
    BDC reacted to deorman's post in the thread Why I like 2 sets of brakes ... with Like Like.
    Yeah, I usually stick a front hand brake on my old coasters, even if I have to drill the crown. Gives you more control even if you never...
  • BDC
    BDC replied to the thread Top 5 dream motorbikes.
    BMW HP2 Megamoto 2020 Road King with stage 2. Triumph Scrambler XE 1200 Rune BMW R1600 GT