Recent content by BDC

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

1. BDC

What have you been riding lately?

Today: Boogie with Stu.
  2. BDC

What have you been riding lately?

Winter here in Brisbane now - temps have plummeted to 21c/70f. :cool: Just right for what I built this bike for - a 'Jungle' run with the dawg.
  3. BDC

29" BMX CRUISERS

Very nice. Here's my fully kitted STR 29-er in Brisbane..
  4. BDC

Swamp dog

Fitted some Fatty Fenders from Classic-Cycle today.
  5. BDC

Lets see some 24" lovin

6. BDC

black bikes?

7. BDC

Swamp dog

Days getting shorter here in Brisbane so I fabricated a new light for the Fatty. It's a 6" work light for a 4x4 with a rechargeable 12V battery pack behind the race plate. Works real well for short range jungle running illumination. Suits the style of the bike pretty well too. The too-long...
  8. BDC

Swamp dog

Not really a swamp - more of a storm water retention area near the park - but the dog loves a romp in the rain and we're having a wet autumn in Brisbane. So i 'winterised' the fat bike - not that it actually gets very cold here either - but the slicks and apes came off and the off-road shoes...
  9. BDC

Electra Bicycle Pics

Bump.
  10. BDC

29er cruiser tires?

I had a pair that fell apart. Literally - the beads crumbled and started to disintegrate. Maybe it was the baking hot temperatures my garage can attain.
  11. BDC

New apes on Str8

Wheel covers arrived.
  12. BDC

29er cruiser tires?

I have a set of 29x2.25 Thick Slicks and a pair of 29x2.5 Schwalbe Big Apples for my BMX Cruiser. Much prefer running the Big Apples. Really nice rubber.
  13. BDC

Sigh ... waiting for parts to arrive.

72 days: "Awaiting clearance inbound - Sydney". Progress at last.
  14. BDC

Top 5 dream motorbikes

15. BDC

Top 5 dream motorbikes

BMW HP2 Megamoto 2020 Road King with stage 2. Triumph Scrambler XE 1200 Rune BMW R1600 GT