Recent content by BeachBucket

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BeachBucket

Hello from So Cal.

My Pops lives in Ontario, I’m on the way if you ever decide to Cruz down!! Best burger in So Cal!!!!
  2. BeachBucket

Hello from So Cal.

I grew up with all the guys at Hodads! We should grab a burger sometime
  3. BeachBucket

Hello from So Cal.

Thank you tried to keep the So Cal feel
  4. BeachBucket

Hello from So Cal.

It’s either a record heat wave or Fires, this year it’s both!! One way or another we Burnin out here. Stay safe my friend
  5. BeachBucket

Hello from So Cal.

Right On!!! I’m on the coast in Diego! Hope all has been well!!
  6. BeachBucket

CLASS 1 VOTE HERE!!!! - CLASS 1 FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Ummmmm.... I don’t think to many people really cared about you mentioning your pick as much as the fact that you Bashed! Every build in here but 1, I don’t think any of us needed to or even entered this contest to be told our builds were crap, this is supposed to be for fun, and friendly...
  7. BeachBucket

Well..... Let’s get back at it!!!! Do what we DO WHEN AND HOW WE WANT!!!
  8. BeachBucket

Exactly just enjoy the competitive fun! I’m enjoying learning and picking up on all the ideas, class1 is wide open with creativity. If it’s my style or NOT I respect the work that went into it!! I’m a newbie coming for you veterans!!!! LOL
  9. BeachBucket

W e all did great with all this year thru at us. These bikes kept a lot of us busy and having fun, it caused a lot of unknowns such as deliveries delayed, shops not open, people sell parts for a outrageous prices, and I’m not talking about how upside down COVID is making everyone’s life. I...
  10. BeachBucket

Soooo.... where were your Big Guns, This Person is bitter and needs a Hug! Don’t argue with fools because from a distance people don’t know who is who! To All that finished this year and respect the Hobby EPIC WORK,
  11. BeachBucket

Distracting yourself instead of hawking these polls

Ya I got the build BUG!! Got to show more skills next build so I’m tinkering on a buddies cruiser, buildIng a back rack with pole holders and beer box. Trying to challenge myself. Cut up a old laundry hamper for the frame. So.Cal vibe with it
Back