Recent content by BFB

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Gravel Grinder Green Motobike 1930

you could hang a few guinness from the frame... i really liked the pato light, but the carbide crusty is bomb. nice job on balancing the vintage with some modern and whimsy (the grips). congrats
  2. B

84 SCHWINN THRASHER

about the same year as that t-bird.
  3. B

Vintage Schwinn?

i'd guess vintage like the 1980's, those forks aren't the kind on vintage 60's bike. is it worth $200... to someone maybe, but i wouldn't pay that.
  4. B

Bare Naked Cruisers

those are works of love and the art comes through. congrats on making your visions ridable.
  5. B

Was that an old ten speed ?

great bikes. there always seems to be free bikes on craigslist just waiting for such a transformation....
  6. B

Tankless. 1935 Aerocycle build... sort of

welded on pedals, that was the curse on my typhoon.
  7. B

Unfinished business

that's a beauty! i love the latches to hold the front crate, and the WARNING etched right in front. would be perfect for farmers market run. where dos the front stand fold? well done!
  8. B

Geisha Gang's Street Find

i've always love the lines of those mixte frames, like a geometrical figure waiting for it's last side... the rider completes it.
  9. B

Geisha Gang's Street Find

otherwise known as: how to turn a free bike into a $500 bike in 100 easy steps. can't wait to see what you do!
  10. B

Barn Find Schwinn

and after posting those pics i got a couple of goodies in the mail.... definitely more comfortable, though i'm not close to 100% on the looks. and this gem that i need to figure out how to rewire with an LED, and mount.
  11. B

Barn Find Schwinn

took me a few days to get a chance for a couple more pics.
  12. B

1977 AMF Avenger Evel Knievel BMX Bike

what i wouldn't have done for one of those 40 yrs ago... i bet i could have jumped more than 21 barbie dolls!
  13. B

My new Swapmeet cruiser

nice bike! i really love the inspiration and engineering abilities of the people on here.
  14. B

looking for a sf Bay Area club

still looking for south bay members?
  15. B

Geisha Gang Cruiser

sexy curves!
Back