Recent content by Bike from the Dead

1. Bike from the Dead

Selling/Trading During the Pandemic

...Okay, I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but again... context?
  2. Bike from the Dead

....Context?
  3. Bike from the Dead

MBBO inspiration pics...

That makes me think of a Schwinn Pixie, but with a lot more attitude!
  4. Bike from the Dead

Ok, can we just drop this then? I haven't commented much on this thread since you guys started arguing because I don't want or need to add more fuel to the fire. I live in TULSA OKLAHOMA! I'm literally living in the oil capital of the world, at least what's left of it. I could pour so much fuel...
  5. Bike from the Dead

First time ever building a bike, completely new to the whole thing, advice and help welcome. Huffy Dragster

Well ChiknCoop, I know I'm a tad late here, but welcome to Rat Rod Bikes! You've got a great first bike there! It's nice to hear that you're planning to restore it and bring it back to riding condition! I hope you'll find everything you need to rebuild your Dragster so you can get riding soon!
  6. Bike from the Dead

Ok, even though I'm the original poster of this thread, I'm just going to go ahead and unwatch this thread. This is starting to sound like Reddit, Facebook, and a bunch of other social media sites that I try to, or rather, need to avoid. I started getting more active on here and the CABE this...
  7. Bike from the Dead

Well said.
  8. Bike from the Dead

Build Tunes

Oh boy, given I'm one of the younger guys here, I'm not sure if my "build tunes" are your jam, but here's a tiny sample of what I like to listen to when I'm in "creative mode." For relaxing and figuring out my designs, a little Electro Swing or Chillwave/Synthwave works wonders... ...but I...
  9. Bike from the Dead

Ok pal, there's no need to be rude here. For someone quoting scripture, you're not exactly setting a good example with your attitude.
  10. Bike from the Dead

I'd definitely be happy with the banana seater.
  11. Bike from the Dead

Ok, I wasn't expecting this thread to become the "random meaningless thread" or whatever it's called here and on The CABE. I thought derailleurs were supposed to keep things on track. But hey, you guys just keep being you.
  12. Bike from the Dead

'79 Schwinn Fair Lady

Thanks!
  13. Bike from the Dead

..........What?
  14. Bike from the Dead

'79 Schwinn Fair Lady

Ok, I might have an idea of how I can turn this Schwinn into a trike using the axle I have, but I won't be able to test fit anything until I get Trashliner back from the welders, hopefully today.
  15. Bike from the Dead

Ok, what the heck is going on here? I stop commenting for less than a day, and now things are starting to sound heated and there's... a Pokemon battle brewing?