Recent content by bikeyard

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bikeyard

Nice Schwinn Spitfire 5 pair

Here are some more photos. There are a few small scratches but nothing major
  2. bikeyard

The mens is original not a repaint
  3. bikeyard

1963 Schwinn Traveler

Sweet original Schwinn Traveler. Nice condition. Great rider. Shifts well. $300 shipped bag NOT included
  4. bikeyard

1st is a super nice original 1979 Schwinn Spitfire mens. 2nd is a built up women's Spitfire mens. This was built to ride as the partner to the boys. The wife wanted a matching ride, the frame is earlier. I have more photos $1050 shipped for the pair or $825 for the boys $325 for the girls
  5. bikeyard

Repro Roadmaster Luxuryliner parts

Parts pricing includes shipping Light $145 Seat $145 Springer $165 Tank $125 Fenders $120 Rear rack with light $120 Frame $110 Crank $65 Wheel set $125 Bars and neck $75 Chainguard $60
  6. bikeyard

Hawthorne headlight

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-bicycle-Len-light-schwinn-prewar-elgin-prewar-balloon-tire-delta-old-2/272810846329?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
  7. bikeyard

Hawthorne headlight

The eyebrow lenses are available on eBay for $15
  8. bikeyard

Elgin Motobike Frame and Forks

Nice Elgin motobike frame and fork. Make for a great ratty ride $175 shipped in the continental USA
  9. bikeyard

1947 Mens Columbia

1947 Mens Columbia. Rides well. Chrome is fair. Original paint with some touchups mainly on the fenders, it looks to be light and maybe possible to remove if you desire. One pedal has a bent shaft but not that bad. $325 shipped continental USA
  10. bikeyard

Elgin Racks

Your choice $50 each shipped White one has surface rust but is solid Blue one has been repainted but looks like it might be chrome under
  11. bikeyard

1995 Schwinn Phantom Repro

Very nice 1995 Schwinn Phantom Repro. Excellent condition. Very light specks of rust on the chrome that will come off with a quick polish. $1075 plus shipping
  12. bikeyard

how would i make a dual chain bike?

Glidacycle. 1940 or so. Shifts "gears" by pulling the lever on the top tube making the pedals go up or down the arms. It has rods that are fixed on a link in the chain. Pretty cool. It rode nice. I sold it in the spring.
  13. bikeyard

how would i make a dual chain bike?

Or this
Back