Recent content by bluefrg

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

Looking for a Dyno stretch Roadster Set

That is what I did. Spun the spring until it was tight and re tighten the net. Perfect! Thanks for all the help!
  2. B

Cool! I never thought of twisting the spring back up into place. I"ll give it a go! Let you know if it works or not, then take it from there.
  3. B

As you can see, not the best pict., The spring came out of the bracket on the left side. The saddle itself is fine, just the spring droped out of the bottom bracket.
  4. B

HI everyone, I need your help! I have Dyno stretch Roadster and yesterday while out on a ride, one of the seat springs gave way! :( I'm looking for another Dyno seat. So I can keep all the original parts. Dose anyone know were to find one or has one they are willing to part with? Thanks for...
  5. B

New bee

Thanks, lol I for to add I'm in Fresno CA
  6. B

New bee

Hi, My name is Fred and new to the world of rat rod bikes, and wow!! I working on puting one together. It was just by chance I found this site, when I saw a Dyno Roadster for the first time. How sweet it was! I'm new to this world of bikes, and I love what I have seen. It like the going to a...
  7. B

New Bee from CA

Hello everyone, I just saw my first Dyno Roadster on line this week, Wow, how sweet it looked. Like when I drove my first mustang, which brought me to this site. Wow. Great info on different bikes and the Dyno Roadster. Thanks to you all. Now I have to have one to ride. SO I'm on a mission...
Back