Recent content by bub

1. B

RRBBO13 Rusty

Little update... Wanted to change up the front end for a little easier of a ride. Spaceliner springer fork flipped Extended reach fork Apes Rack with single expandable basket
  2. B

SOLD Schwinn Heavy Duti Frame

Schwinn Heavy Duti frame that has been stripped and repainted. The paint is in decent shape but has some chips from wear contact. It would be easy to strip and repaint again as it’s only spray paint and spray clear. I also removed the rear rack mounts and chain guard tabs. I have the original...
  3. B

Help finding headset cup

Thanks for the info! I thought about just shimming the black 32.5mm cup to make snug to fit the 33mm headset but I wasn’t sure what to use.
  4. B

Help finding headset cup

So I’m trying to put together my ‘57-‘59 Hawthorne frame. There was one cup in the frame when I receive it but I need to buy a whole headset or just a new cups that fit in the head tube. I had two on hand which didn’t fit. I’m having trouble finding the correct headset or even just the right...
  5. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

Found guys! Thanks!
  6. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

What do ya mean? It is for a small wheel? I emailed him. Thanks for shooting that over! Yep. Heard back. 20” wheel unfortunately.
  7. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

Bump.
  8. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

Bump! Still looking. Missed the one on eBay and the other one I was watching ended up being for a 24”.
  9. B

My jc higgins trikeliner

In my opinion it’s because of the conversation axle. I’m not a fan of regular trikes but using a regular shaped frame makes it look so good.
  10. B

Rat trap fork identification ASAP

Thans for the info! The woman said the form measured 13” so that makes it out to be a 24” wheel fork.
  11. B

Thanks! I’d appreciate it
  12. B

Unfortunately it’s listed online so I can’t try a wheel on it and the person that has it doesn’t have a wheel to try. Do you have pics and a price on yours? Thanks!
  13. B

Need help please! Can anyone identify whether this is for a 24” or 26” wheel? Thank you!!!
  14. B

My jc higgins trikeliner

Bumping this old thread I came across but I gotta say this trike is awesome! Just a conversation kit on the back?
  15. B

Rat trap fork - FOUND

Great info! Thanks! I will definitely keep that in mine with the bottoming out and luckily that is the size tire on my rat right now.