Recent content by Chief

1. Chief

SOLD 1936 Elgin Frame and Fork

1936 ELGIN 26" BALLOON TIRE MENS BICYCLE FRAME AND FORK WITH HEADSET. PAINTED WITH RED HOUSE PAINT--LOOKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL PAINT IS PROBABLY BLACK. FRAME AND FORK LOOK STRAIGHT. SERIAL NUMBER IS: A43174 $65 + SHIPPING
  2. Chief

Build Off Material

Here is something pretty cool that could be mounted on a build-off bike! https://www.ebay.com/itm/162854365105?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
  3. Chief

TRM Convertible Tank ~virtual mock ups~

Thanks for the feedback-!!!
  4. Chief

TRM Convertible Tank ~virtual mock ups~

just checking on a TRM tank to fit this Sun Bicycle--just taking up room and nobody rides it.
  5. Chief

SOLD 50s Roadmaster

Going to Italy!
  6. Chief

REDUCED 1950s Schwinn

It is a reproduction B6 tank--metal.
  7. Chief

REDUCED 1950s Schwinn

reduced to $400 shipped.
  8. Chief

L'Angelo di Ferro

Your fenders look like they go on a motorcycle. Smallest I know are about 4.5" wide (side to side). What width are your fenders? Looking forward to seeing your final product!
  9. Chief

L'Angelo di Ferro

Truly a piece of art!
  10. Chief

SOLD J.C. Higgins Manifold bike

you have been listing some nice rides as of late!
  11. Chief

SOLD 47' Hawthorne

Another nice ride
  12. Chief

REDUCED 1935-36 Elgin Rat Project

Any takers in this configuration-- black out Morrow hub and step down rim and white tires. $425 shipped
  13. Chief

Need to move bikes--shipping included.
  14. Chief

1935-36 Elgin Barn find project ended up in the back of my shop--hate to sell--one of the coolest set-ups--need room. Frame, fork, seat, handlebars 21", neck, crank, chain, wheels 26" rear new departure, tires 26x2.125 as found (no front tube). Sold as pictured-- with fenders, Badge and long...
  15. Chief

REDUCED 1950s Schwinn

$400 shipped. Moving on to another project. S/N W65983--added seat, repop tank, chain guard, Schwinn bow pedals and heavy duty wheels with Duro brick 2.125 tires. Was a barn find in very rough condition. Frame, fenders, fork is what I found--stripped and painted flat black. Named after a...