Recent content by chromespeed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. chromespeed

Rusty Rodeo

Here she is all put together.
  2. chromespeed

Rusty Rodeo

I used the handlebars off of this old 20" I picked up at a flea market.
  3. chromespeed

Rusty Rodeo

I posted these bikes in fresh finds a few weeks ago and decided I was going to try and put one of them together for the build off. I know it's just a rusty old girls bike and won't compare to the bikes being built but it's still a lot of fun putting one together.
  4. chromespeed

Rusty Girls

I came home the other day and found these sitting in front of my garage. A friend of mine dropped them off and gave them to me, he said he found them on his Dad's farm when they were cleaning up some junk piles. Both of them are skip tooth bikes. One is a BF Goodrich and I'm not sure what the...
  5. chromespeed

It's rough, but what is it?

I like the way you think!
  6. chromespeed

Thanks for the info from everyone. Here Is a pic of the only numbers I can find on this bike. I have some good 20" bike parts laying around that will make this a sweet rat.
  7. chromespeed

I picked this up at a flea market today. It's a little rough but I thought the frame could be useful. Not sure what it is, 15EH is the only number I can find on it and it's on the very bottom of the crank housing. Anybody have an idea what it is?
  8. chromespeed

You got to see this kids bike!!

Man that is a nice one!
  9. chromespeed

Little Rusty Green

I think your right it looks like the top bar will move down on the seat post to make a girls bike.
  10. chromespeed

Little Rusty Green

A friend of mine dug this out of the dumpster.it needs some wheels and some straightening but I think I can do something with it, it's too cool to waste.
  11. chromespeed

Galaxy Flyer

Thanks for the info on this bike from everyone. I wasn't sure about the seat either because the tag on the back says Western Flyer on it. Does anyone have a pic of what the original seat would look like?
  12. chromespeed

Galaxy Flyer

I picked up this jewel for $50 not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.
  13. chromespeed

the beer truck

Red Fang! \m/
  14. chromespeed

What do you listen to when you build?

I like to fill my ears with some high speed Kansas Bluegrass. If you like that kind of music you should check out the Fastfood Junkies. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=skMDWBnA1g8
Back