Recent content by Chuy

1. Chuy

Macro Monday! Show that zoomed-in detail shot on Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Chuy

Where to buy cheap tires?

Before the whole pandemic the local swap meet/flea market was my go to. Tires were $9 a piece, not sure what prices would be after this is over. Also, process have sky rocketed on everything coming from overseas. Good luck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Chuy

Photoshop Request

Finally found out what bike it is. Linus Rover 3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Chuy

any shooters in the group??

I’ll look into the Cricket, gotta see if it’s even allowed in California first! For the upholstery I used 3M Suoer 77 multipurpose adhesive. But any headliner/upholstery spray glue should work. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Chuy

I got a free little Stack-On case from the craigslist, I built a few racks and lined it up with felt. It went from an okay case to perfect for my needs. Even they in some led lights with sensors. For now it works perfect. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Chuy

Nice! I’m looking for a nice little .22 rifle and handgun. Plinking is fun! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Chuy

Couple Cycle Pro’s

I agree, I waxed the single speed once and that red popped in the sun! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Chuy

Couple Cycle Pro’s

Put in a little work on the Custom 5, but it should now be called a Custom 6! Swapped wheel set to a set of sealed bearing Suzue’s on Araya 7x with a Suntour freewheel. Still needs to be adjusted. Swapped goldie brakes to a set of OG MX’s, brake handles to Dia-Compe 282’s. Rears brakes...
  9. Chuy

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

Sweet bike, that current gold sprocket looks great on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Chuy

Couple Cycle Pro’s

Added another Cycle Pro to the fleet yesterday. I had to bring out my other one for a pic. I really like my coaster Cycle Pro so I’m happy I found a geared one. It is a comfortable cruising bike. I plan on changing it up a little over the weekend and getting a snowflake chainring to match the...
  11. Chuy

Some scores/Upgrades/Stuff

Just picked this up! Custom 5 Cyclepro Cruiser Some nice patina on the paint. I’ll probably swap the whitewalls out for some gumwalls, adjust the derailer, brakes, new seat and leave it alone. I’ll park it next to it’s brother, a single speed Cyclepro BMX Cruiser Sent from my...
  12. Chuy

Some scores/Upgrades/Stuff

Being under quarantine has us trying some funky stuff. Picked up this 24” Schwinn Unicycle. Tire is still in decent shape, nice Sugino cranks and good seat seat. Not bad for $20. Does anyone know how to get a year on these things? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Chuy

Dynomatic

For a cruiser a Dyno has the best lines. Nice score. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Chuy

Photoshop Request

I’m gonna go with the thinner tube style. I really appreciate the help. I know a few welders with time right now and I’ll be happy to fork over some cash to them on this project. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Chuy

Photoshop Request

YES! The Higgins style would look great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk