Recent content by Chuy

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

1. Chuy

Treasure Bucket [catch all thread]

Could this possibly be the same cannondale model? Previous owner painted it. Obvious the non black edition, one I have has a Dura Ace group set. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Chuy

Some scores/Upgrades/Stuff

Here some more pics off that haul of bike parts. Lots of new tire sets, wheel sets, new frames, bucket full of new springers, tons of campy, dura ace and cinelli road bike parts. Way too much to list, time to set up a spot at the swap meet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Chuy

Here’s an additional pic of the bashguard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Chuy

Here you go. Also do you happen to know what type of forks these are? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Chuy

I’ll try and get one posted later today. In the meantime, here’s a couple completes I got. 80’s-90’s Sentinel w/faded gold bits. 80’s killer Schwinn. I don’t build with springers, nor do I particularly like them, but I like this one and it might be a keeper. And this Campy, it’s complete...
  6. Chuy

A truck would’ve been helpful in this situation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Chuy

Here’s a sneak peek at the huge haul of frames, wheels, bikes and parts I just got. Teaser - That pink frame might or might not be a Ibis Trials Comp bike with a homemade bash guard. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Chuy

FOUND - Bendix Redband Splined Cog

PM sent Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Chuy

Also don’t be like “Eddie”. I get lots of spam messages here too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Chuy

Looking for something smaller then the 20 tooth cog I already have. Not really sure what other sizes were made, but would be interested if anyone has one. For reference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Chuy

The One That Got Away

This could be a cool thread. I have a bunch of bikes that “got away”. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Chuy

What have you been riding lately?

My KHS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Chuy

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

Anyone here have one of these hybrid cruisers? Very GT-ish, has nice lines. Would look nice as a BMX cruiser. Seller and head badge say its an American Flyer, couldn’t find the model online. My brain automatically puts a straight fork on everything! Here’s the offer up ad in case anyone’s...
  14. Chuy

Huffy Slither.

I like the crankset on it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Chuy

Araya Faux-Class Wheels

Kenda K 905’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk