Recent content by coffeespecial

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

HermanJetsonAstroFlite

actually it's stock from the murray.. just been refurbed... the only thing that is not stock is the stem and the tires and the seat, and obviously the LED lights. that i will post later tonight. i took a picture in the dark hope it comes out ok...
  2. C

HermanJetsonAstroFlite

OH do I love this bike!! before i put the fenders and goodies on.. i rode it like this for a few weeks!! simple and delightful.. just finished adding the finishing touches.. the rear flasher has been converted to LED and works nice. the front is in the process of being adapted to a LED...
  3. C

The Jetsons meet The Munsters

few more changes...im calling it done for now..may play with the bars a little. now its all about the details. converting the lights to L.E.D and all that good stuff. enjoy!
  4. C

CherryLiner (formerly known as MotorLiner) - DONE -

Dude you just made me friggin depressed!!!! I am almost finished with my spaceliner, and i thought it was coming out all cool until i saw this, and now im pissed....Why cant i think of this stuff. HOLY CRAP!! that thing is so sweet... i may have to go back to the drawing board on mine!!I dont...
  5. C

Afterburn DBA "COSMONAUT", beyond the DIY bike tag

lets do it..that sounds like tons of fun. get serj's ... on a bike too!!
  6. C

52 POUNDS!! that is more than my downhill race bike, and that thing is a tank!HAHA thats funny.. i cant wait till my space liner is complete...i wanna cruise it!! i think we have a friend in common cos when i went to view your bike on myspace i noticed SPIRALHAUS. serj is my bro. thats cool...
  7. C

you know what!! i have been staring at this bike a bit and i think the only thing throwing me off is the rear fender. because when i see it without the rear fender on i get a fuzzy feeling inside. .... i love this bike
  8. C

i really like your style bro. i love how you keep moving on this project and try a lot of cool things. Honestly, if i would have never seen the way it looked prior to the new mods. i would have nothing to compare it to and i would completely LOVE it!! BUT... i think the simplicity of the last...
  9. C

HAHA!! I LOVE IT!! how bout a show us your workspace thread?
  10. C

ive begun the rust removal process with oxalic acid. and now starting to prime all the parts to be painted. I also took a tracing of the design on the rear rack so i can duplicate it after its been repainted.(maybe). i discovered a crack in the fork so now i have to try to weld it up. other than...
  11. C

thanks for the help guys. ill have more up this evening with the latest. ive started the rust removal process and starting to sandblast prime and paint some parts. ill keep you posted..thanks for looking
  12. C

why cant there just be an attachment button??
  13. C

Howzit fellow mobsters

So i guess I'm the new guy!! Im from Orange County Ca. and Im getting kind of bored building up mountain bikes so I have taken off on a new endeavor. currently restoring an old school CW BMX and recently picked up a 63 Murray AstroFLight. well at least that what i think it is through all my web...
Back