Recent content by corysmeltzer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. corysmeltzer

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

2. corysmeltzer

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

Thanks! I actually have a black sprocket and crank on it now... changed up the seat too. I might go to all black instead of chrome but I like a little shine 8) haha
  3. corysmeltzer

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Chrome one I built up recently with a Jerald Sulky slick tire on the rear 8)
  4. corysmeltzer

Show off your Chrome frame bike!

Thanks! 8)
  5. corysmeltzer

Before & After Pics

A few more of my before and afters... I have a few more on previous pages :lol: Worksman Before Worksman After CWC Hawthorne Before CWC Hawthorne After... Build Page viewtopic.php?f=21&t=53686 Ross Apollo Racer Before Ross Apollo Racer After '66 Schwinn Typhoon Before...
  6. corysmeltzer

Chrome one I built up recently with a Jerald Sulky slick tire on the rear 8)
  7. corysmeltzer

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

My late 40's CWC Hawthorne
  8. corysmeltzer

Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

actually I'm not 100% what kind of bars they are... I got them off a Schwinn Predator bmx a long time ago but unsure if they were original to it or not.
  9. corysmeltzer

SHOW ME YOUR WORKSPACE / SHOP

Thought I would post some photos of my workspace in the basement. It works but someday I would love a garage or pole barn... something on ground level because it's cool till you have to haul a heavy cruiser or tandem up the stairs :lol: but it is a heated basement so it works nice for the...
  10. corysmeltzer

Let's see your Cleveland Welding bicycles!

Here is mine... A late 40's CW Here is the build---> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=53686 Before: Now:
  11. corysmeltzer

VINTAGE BICYCLE ADS

12. corysmeltzer

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Here is the one I just put together... bought the frame from ind-chuckz not too long ago. :D
  13. corysmeltzer

Chrome Krate that I purchased off RRB member udallcustombikes. Newer frame but a lot of '70's Schwinn parts. The most chrome I've ever polished :lol:
  14. corysmeltzer

show off your garage / shed / shop

Thought I would post some photos of my workspace in the basement. It works but someday I would love a garage or pole barn... something on ground level because it's cool till you have to haul a heavy cruiser or tandem up the stairs :lol: but it is a heated basement so it works nice for the...
Back