Recent content by Creamcycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Cleveland, Ohio / Old Brooklyn Pedal for Prizes!

Old Brooklyn Pedal for Prizes Saturday, May 18, 2013 Register beginning at 11:00am, Raffle at 3:30pm Loew Park, 3121 Oak Park Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44109 Get your bike ready! Win great prizes, including six brand new bicycles, by exploring local businesses and other points of interest in...
  2. C

Rollfast Project - Wheels Done!

Re: Rollfast Project Nice bike. I'm sure it'll look awesome. I'm working on a similar Rollfast myself. Will be posting pics of build soon. Do you or anyone else know what years this frame was made?
  3. C

Quickie Build For My Son!

Well, he loves the bike. First springer fork he's ever ridden and he absolutely loves that it doesn't hurt to hit a bump anymore like on his BMX. He was thrilled with the light which I installed LED's in so its really bright. Took Our first night ride together and life was good! Thanks for the...
  4. C

Quickie Build For My Son!

Just put this together for my 12 year old son. Frame and fork are from a '07 Schwinn Stingray Black Friday that I found in the trash. It was missing too much to restore, so za kid got a new toy. He's pretty pumped. Gonna wrap that seat tomorrow.
  5. C

1981 Sears NFL Cleveland Browns Bike

First time I've seen another one of any team. Awesome.
  6. C

KIA commercial

So, it's an '82 KIA Bike.
  7. C

New Guy here from Cleveland, Ohio

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah , X Ray, Brooklyn is right next to Old Brooklyn. Nice city.
  8. C

KIA commercial

I have a small frame KIA "The Cat" Mens road bike. Looks cheaply built. Probably Late 70's early 80's. Got it throw in with a couple of bikes I bought awhile back. Can put up a pic if anyone is interested.
  9. C

My Bike , My City Cleveland, Ohio

No I didn't ride in that, Bigblock. Was that 2 Sat. ago?
  10. C

Why you gotta bring up the Steelers. You know I'm a Browns fan! Its, cool. Just Kidding, man. HAHA. But seriously, there are way TOO many Steelers fans in Cleveland. LOL. But I have asked around, and the majority of people said they started liking the Steelers back in late 80's because of Bill...
  11. C

That's an AWESOME build CMAN. Nice job. Still got it? How's it holding up?
  12. C

Thanks for the compliments. CMAN, Have any pics of the wooden bike? Would love to see it.
  13. C

Show us your Vintage Raleighs!

1969 Sports. All original. Missing air pump.
  14. C

Thanks, Harq.
  15. C

Been ridden about 12 times. Been hanging in the basement for 30 years. Brian Sipes #17. Any one else have any other teams? Haven't seen too many out there. Thanks for looking. Go Browns! -
Back