Recent content by CWC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. CWC

Advice on Buying Vintage BMX Bikes

Join this place if you haven't already http://bmxmuseum.com/ just about anything you want to know about bmx is in there
  2. CWC

Mystery track hub

So I found this today at a swap meet, anyone have any ideas of a maker or a time frame? 100mm aka 4" track bike spaced fixed gear rear hub that is n.o.s. with shelf wear and some galling from someone removing the lockring on it
  3. CWC

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Not bikes and maybe mushrooms.... found my legal limit or morels in the bikes first half mile ride and I had to turn around! Here is the monster one I found
  4. CWC

And shes all put together for now. The non drive side drop out was garbage and I had to remove the bad steel that was full of JB Weld from someones bad cover-up and weld in some new steel but you cant even really tell. I will take some pictures of it latter on.
  5. CWC

Yup, it's an amp fork. Now if I could just find the dampener for it!
  6. CWC

Just gonna leave this pic of my newest build here and see what you all think of it so far!
  7. CWC

1936 Silver King

I found a torrington art deco stem for it the other day at a gem and mineral shop in my town. Of all the places to find one.
  8. CWC

1936 Silver King

Cause I'm 6'6" lol
  9. CWC

1936 Silver King

Some nice new rubber on her and got the hubs running nice and smooth, the more I do to it the more I want to keep it
  10. CWC

1936 Silver King

Those are the only 24" tires I had in my shop, I have some better ones on the way. I really wanted to ride it
  11. CWC

1936 Silver King

heres some new pictures of it I took today
  12. CWC

Best classic bikes for taller riders (6'3")

I'm 6'6" and I found that any CWC frame fits me quite nice
  13. CWC

1936 Silver King

It's a 24' wheel so it only looks long but then again I can ride it and I'm 6'6". I still don't know if I am going to even keep it, I have my main rider and I think this was more of a bucket list bike for me anyways so you might see it up for trade soon
  14. CWC

1936 Silver King

Traded my 1999 Standard 125R cruiser the other day for this here it is now, I have some nice tires coming I just wanted to be able to ride it
Back