Recent content by D3adkl0wn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Adding Brakes to a WCC frame?

I'm in Canada, I priced the same at just over $100 per drum shipped. pretty steep.. either way, thanks for the suggestion!
  2. D

I was referring to the coaster mod and welding.. but yeah, I can't allow $80 + Shipping (likely $35-$40) per drum to put actual drum brakes on the bike lol. and before you say "buy local" .. my LBS (both of them) sells mountain and road bikes.. thats pretty much all.. I can't even get simple...
  3. D

has anyone tried this V Brake bolt on listed here on a larger framed bike? viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33168&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
  4. D

Hey all, I'm currently making a ride from a WCC Jesse James 20" bike and am hitting a wall when it comes to brakes.. As you may or may not know, this bike comes with coaster brakes, and no posts or options for any other kind. Ideally I'd love to make it a freewheel and have V brakes or...
  5. D

Hello from Newfoundland, Canada!

oh totally am, I need a decent hobby lol :idea: First lesson learned today.. Don't put aluminum pieces into a vinegar bath along with other rusted steel.. I almost melted away my top cap thing from my handlebars.. yikes..
  6. D

Hello from Newfoundland, Canada!

Hey all, I'm just starting my first "custom" job on a WCC frame I got for fairly cheap.. it's in rough shape but i'm shooting to make a sick little ride for myself to cruise around on eventually. I'm honestly not that familiar with a lot of mechanical work, so it will be a learning experience...
Back