Recent content by davmo

1. davmo

Prewar head badges Prewar rack Skiptooth crank, ETC

Hello, I'm interested in buying your Worksman chain guard if you still have it. I haven't ever bought anything from anyone on here before so I really don't know how to go about it. Etc. let me know if you still have the guard. My email address is : davmo@cox.net Thanks, Dave
  2. davmo

Hi Mark, I saw your posting about the Worksman Bike Decal. I just recently bought a vintage...

Hi Mark, I saw your posting about the Worksman Bike Decal. I just recently bought a vintage Worksman and I'm going to do somewhat of a restoration on it and I was wanting to see if you had anymore of those decals? I also notice that you live in Virginia Beach? I live in VB too. If you can give...
  3. davmo

My motorized rat beezelbub bike

Bike Punk Sticker Bike Punk Sticker: http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/m ... de=bicycle You can buy some cool stickers at Sticker Giant
  4. davmo

Thanks for the comments. .... Nah, I am not offended about the seat comment. I am not particularly happy with the current seat either. I have been thinking about replacing the seat with something else. I can either go with comfort or style. If I go with comforgt I could replace it with...
  5. davmo

Here are some pictures of my motorized rat bike. The bike started out as a trash day find. The bike is on old rusty Murray bike that I saved from the landfill. I added a bike motor from Kings Motor Bikes. I have built several motorized rat bikes. This one will do 30 mph. If you take the...
  6. davmo

My Old Schwinn Excelsior

My Old Schwinn Excelsior. When I found this bike it was all original. I did change the seat to one that is a bit more comfortable. New handlebar and grips for a more modern ride. Added new Bontrager Hank tires. Wald basket. Cateye light and a drink holder for late night rides at the beach...