Dominicus's latest activity

• Dominicus
    Dominicus reacted to hamppea's post in the thread The Smoke with Like Like.
    Initial ideas... Things will probably change. Been working this out in me head for a while. Solid frame I beat on for years. The build...
  • Dominicus
    Dominicus reacted to Falstaff's post in the thread That 70's chopper with Like Like.
    I won't start on this til mid June, but decided to start a thread. So far all I have is the fork and a 24x3 rim, the fork may...
  • Dominicus
    Dominicus reacted to Rev Paul's post in the thread Beeron Von Truckenstein with Like Like.
    Last year was my first time joining the fun. I built a class 1 bike and finished middle of the pack. This year I decided to try my hand...
  • Dominicus
    I'm in, after a break for a couple of years. I built a great bike a year ago, to be my everyday transport. A lot of thought into frame...
  • Dominicus
    Going to give this bad boy another shot. Other than a haphazard repaint and a couple of small dings, this is a nice example of an Elgin...
  • Dominicus
    Dominicus reacted to GTHOtrod's post in the thread Airship with Like Like.
    Welcome to my first build off thread. This build will be the 'Airship', think balloon on a larger scale. Have been watching the last...
  • Dominicus
    Dominicus reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread DoorK with Like Like.
    Not the correct door but a placeholder pic till I can pick it up. I think Gallagher did this once... Carl.
  • Dominicus
    Dominicus reacted to Starnger's post in the thread Project "Firebolt" with Like Like.
    Hello everybody! I was unsure weather or not take part in this year build-off, since honestly this year is tough with free time and...
  • Dominicus
    Dominicus replied to the thread VW Bus Bike.
    Thanks! You are correct, I used 6 colors of translucent rattle can “metalcast” paint over a silver base. I did test paint on a table and...
    • B5E3E7AE-E033-4674-864B-C2090DF1869E.jpeg
  • Dominicus
    Thanks! I was considering adding a white strip on all the struts to match the whitewalls & further that illusion. I dig those tires...
  • Dominicus
    It’s a rider! I think it really needs some taller fatter tires…maybe knobies.
    • E42F09BA-9FDD-4906-B242-D9B943771FFA.jpeg
    • 13D10AE2-75A8-4218-9C6B-D82CDC367317.jpeg
  • Dominicus
    This one has taken much longer than expected but should be rideable this weekend. Front rack is on…big flop issues so I’m looking into a...
  • Dominicus
    Dominicus reacted to tjwilson's post in the thread SPACELINER PITMASTER SPECIAL with Like Like.
    FRAME WELD-UP I'm amazed when I see some of the images online of welds that professional welders can produce. True artistry. I think...
  • Dominicus
    Dominicus reacted to tjwilson's post in the thread SPACELINER PITMASTER SPECIAL with Like Like.
    Thanks for the compliments. Guess I need to check-in more often... closing in on a month to give this reply, yipes! I'm planning on...
  • Dominicus
    Yup, that’s exactly the plan for the front. The V section up, with the lights on either side. I had a piece of steel but it wasn’t large...