Recent content by DRayK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DRayK

FOUND Dyno Coaster frame or bike

I have a Kustom Kruiser Roadster, complete bicycle (Dyno became Kustom Kruiser when acquired by GT). It is customized with a 3-speed nexus wheel set & Schwinn ape hangers. I am asking $300 for it.
  2. DRayK

Gemello-Yellow

Had a lot of fun building Gemello-Yellow, my first build-off entry. Hope you enjoy the results!
  3. DRayK

Gemello-Yellow

4. DRayK

RRBBO13 Gemello-Yellow

Some last minute changes.
  5. DRayK

RRBBO13 Gemello-Yellow

Making progress on my build.
  6. DRayK

RRBBO13 Gemello-Yellow

Picked the bars up at a swap meet in Dallas at Red Star Bicycles.
  7. DRayK

RRBBO13 Gemello-Yellow

Gemellow-Yellow is taking shape after adding some selected parts to the frame.
  8. DRayK

RRBBO13 Gemello-Yellow

Some parts for the build.
  9. DRayK

RRBBO13 Gemello-Yellow

I found a springer fork & 3 speed wheelset. To that, added yellow tires for inspiration. The fork is not fitting too well, perhaps a different headset.
  10. DRayK

RRBBO13 Gemello-Yellow

OK, here goes, my first ever Rat Rod Bikes build off entry. I'm starting with a rusty old Elgin frame a buddy of mine had purchased to harvest some parts off of it. I am in the parts gathering phase of the project now. Good luck to everyone, I hope you all like the finished product.
  11. DRayK

Slow Spokes DFW Summer Bicycle Swap Meet

Slow Spokes DFW Summer Bicycle Swap Meet Saturday, June 13, 2015, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM It's time again for the Slow Spokes DFW Summer Bicycle Swap Meet. Gather up those bikes you want to sell; gather up your spare parts; and bring it all out to the Summer Swap Meet. Swap meet spaces are...
  12. DRayK

Slow Spokes DFW November 2014 Cruiser Ride

Unfortunately, the November 2014 Slow Spokes DFW ride is cancelled due to the inclement weather forecast for Saturday, November 22, 2014. A suggested alternative is the “Tweed Ride” on Sunday 11/23/14 at 1:30 PM. Meet at the infamous "Grassy Knoll" in Dallas. Details may be found on the Bike...
  13. DRayK

Slow Spokes DFW November 2014 Cruiser Ride

Slow Spokes DFW November 2014 Cruiser Ride Saturday, November 22, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Dallas, TX The “Slow Spokes DFW” cruiser bicycle club invites all fans of cruiser style bicycles (beach bikes, vintage bikes, ratrod bikes, kustom bikes, BMX & muscle bikes, etc.) to join them for a cruiser bike...
  14. DRayK

Slow Spokes DFW October 2014 Cruiser Ride

Sunday, October 26, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Campion Trail in Irving, TX The “Slow Spokes DFW” cruiser bicycle club invites all fans of cruiser style bicycles (beach bikes, vintage bikes, ratrod bikes, kustom bikes, BMX & muscle bikes, etc.) to join them for a cruiser bike ride on Sunday, October 26th...
  15. DRayK

“Slow Spokes DFW” September 2014 Cruiser Bicycle Ride

“Slow Spokes DFW” September Cruiser Bicycle Ride Saturday, September 27, 2014, 9:30 AM White Rock Lake, Dallas, TX Meet in front of the Bath House Cultural Center, 521 E. Lawther Drive, Dallas TX 75218 The “Slow Spokes DFW” cruiser bicycle club invites all fans of cruiser style bicycles (beach...
Back