Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dropstep
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• dropstep
      dropstep reacted to BartRidesEternal's post in the thread ORBO Crusty with Cool Cool.
      The colour, the overall looks, the bars. This thing looks rad! Love it!
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to Chuy's post in the thread ORBO Sticker Prize Pack - SWBO & ORBO with Wow Wow.
      Final versions of the ORBO & SWBO sticker prize packs have been printed and are ready to go to the winners!
    • dropstep
      dropstep replied to the thread ORBO Crusty.
      Still sad they tore out the last dirt we had to ride here. Might have to change tires and cruise it on the street. It rides fantastic...
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to Son of Kradus's post in the thread ORBO Crusty with Like Like.
      Good solid machine, well done, and to do this with a sore back, legendary
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread ORBO Crusty with Like Like.
      Great looking klunk right there, the hat fits perfectly.
    • dropstep
      https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/crusty.119345/ Back surgery hampered the snow riding but got out a bit today with the brace on for a few...
      • IMG_4592.jpeg
      • IMG_4588.jpeg
      • IMG_4589.jpeg
      • IMG_4594.jpeg
      • IMG_4587.jpeg
      • IMG_3864.jpeg
      • IMG_2359.jpeg
    • dropstep
      Had to move it so we could get some old furniture out of the basement, really need to get it out and get photos. I love how the paint...
      • IMG_4398.jpeg
    • dropstep
      I find I love rear baskets but prefer a rack on front
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to Chuy's post in the thread ORBO Sticker Prize Pack - SWBO & ORBO with Like Like.
      Hello Everyone! This being my 1st build off I wanted to add a little something to the competition. I would like to provide the ORBO...
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to metalchewy's post in the thread ORBO Crusty with Like Like.
      Seems to be the winter for surgery. Had one in Oct and one in Jan. Take care of yourself!
    • dropstep
      dropstep reacted to Pondo's post in the thread ORBO Crusty with Like Like.
      Recover quick so you can get back to the fun!
    • dropstep
      Got cut open yesterday so no building or riding again til march 18th. Was hoping to get a singletrack ride in before surgery but we had...
    • dropstep
      dropstep replied to the thread ORBO Step-Thru Klunker.
      Be careful with those forks, I built a klunker out of a 53 scwhinn women’s bike (we added a top tube tho) in the same color for my son...
      • IMG_0619.jpeg
    • dropstep
      See if it posts in the correct thread this time 😂 morning test ride in the snow Tires are obnoxious on pavement but worked well in the...
      • IMG_3866.jpeg
      • IMG_3864.jpeg
      • IMG_3865.jpeg
      • IMG_3867.jpeg
      • IMG_3868.jpeg
    • dropstep
      I always build what I want to ride, I do the build offs because it’s fun to build alongside others. Turns out the paint might have been...
      • IMG_3853.jpeg
      • IMG_3855.jpeg
      • IMG_3857.jpeg
      • IMG_3858.jpeg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back