Recent content by Endlesschain

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Endlesschain

What have you been riding lately?

Just built this single speed, I love the one I have but wanted a frame slightly bigger, I bought this frame ages ago, it's Italian something, chrome rear and guessing painted front that at one stage someone sanded back, I slapped some parts together and came out great, I actually really love it...
  2. Endlesschain

My daily commuter recently got overhauled, originally hand-built road bike I bought secondhand 30 years or so ago, gone through lots of changes and now probably stick with this setup,recently added the panniers and mud guard, swapped rear tire for better tread and size swapped stem for better...
  3. Endlesschain

We have the Waipu highland games each year just out of town here in NZ with similar booths to what you've taken Pic of, good to listen to the history of the clans
  4. Endlesschain

ORBO Voting Off Road

Well done everyone, my apologies I completely forgot to vote, I feel pretty dumb right now but it is what it is, great diversity as always, I too am always surprised at the low vote counts (not including old dumb dumb here) considering the amount of members but these build off's must continue as...
  5. Endlesschain

SWB0 Voting Skinny

Well done everyone, my apologies I completely forgot to vote, I feel pretty dumb right now but it is what it is, great diversity as always, I too am always surprised at the low vote counts (not including old dumb dumb here) considering the amount of members but these build off's must continue as...
  6. Endlesschain

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

I would like to say I'm in but it will be winter in my neck of the woods although it's tropical the rain means I'm limited to the shed and that is packed at the moment, and with building retro mods and a few for sale bikes my mind hasn't been on this side of custom building, the only bike worthy...
  7. Endlesschain

.......and then you end up not doing squat

I'm glad I could show you that you are not alone.......now just lay down on this comfy couch.......tell me how you feel about not being alone.....thank you, thank you I'm here all week Seriously I'm glad I did this post although it sounds like an article in Men's health weekly if that even...
  8. Endlesschain

Ultrasonic cleaner is on my wish list at the moment along with a parts washer but to be honest I could probably make one out of the junk I have laying around, here in NZ a small decent one is 4 to 5 hundred dollars, yer I ain't paying that
  9. Endlesschain

I heard that in some places around the world if you don't you could face a penalty of doing a free service check for that guy down the road that keeps abusing his bike, JRA syndrome.....
  10. Endlesschain

And on behalf of The Duece Velo Wanderers Sociaty for best Anecdotal Remedial Care acceptance speech, in conjuction with The Vet Treatments Sociaty International goes to that esteemed gentleman that's always fashionably Late for dinner, take it away El du shay
  11. Endlesschain

What in the world!!!

the progression of bmx and skateboarding in particular is insane, both technical and the bigger distance of air/hang time, among other things I'm an oldskool skater from the 80's when I was in England (I wasn't very good but could do the basics) my friends were good though but at the time it was...
  12. Endlesschain

so you go to where ever you have your main bike empire, mine is in the garage, you are surrounded by bikes/parts/tools/other stuff and in my case a laptop hooked up to two monitors and a P.A amp with decent speakers that produce QUALITY bass/mid/tweeter sound that can handle some decent loud duf...
  13. Endlesschain

The Sum of Its' Parts

yup I've said it before and say it again, its so worth while to buy a whole bike on clearance just for parts, through work I got two ladies cruisers, 1 with basic 26inch skinny wheels and one with skinny 700c wheels both with full fenders/guards rear carriers padded springer seats and alloy...
  14. Endlesschain

SWB0 Sublime time

Yer I love the colour, then everyone went dark, recent years are seeing earth tones and colour highlights to the dark colours, I want it to go back to pastels, bright colours with metalics and nice decals again, think how Kona went for some time Thanks, white walls are veeeeeery hard to buy...
  15. Endlesschain

SWB0 Practical steel bike

What's that?..did grand dad use to be a street racer, heck yer he did, best in the hood, classic street fighter bro love it...did I say I love it...yer yer I love it
Back