Recent content by eparsons

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. eparsons

SOLD Beautiful Dyno Coaster

Wow that’s a great price. Surprised this hasn’t been snatched up.
  2. eparsons

SOLD Profile “BlackJack” 33t chain ring

I just saw this. Sorry but I still want it if it’s available.
  3. eparsons

SOLD Profile “BlackJack” 33t chain ring

I will take it.
  4. eparsons

BO15 ITZARAT - 1928 SCHWINN RAT ROD MOTORBIKE FOR SALE

That’s one beautiful ride. Will be awesome in someone’s collection
  5. eparsons

Show us your couples bike pairs.

First gen ray fink and my wife’s first gen Suzy Q. I’m lucky enough to have two first gens now.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. eparsons

BO15 Hey “IKG”

Well I got to work on the ride tonight. Through a seat and post on just to get a feel for the look. I finally got the big block on it. I tried a couple of other regular chainrings but they just didn’t work. I had to massage the frame a little but I’m happy with the look. Tear down tomorrow...
  7. eparsons

BO15 Odyssey of Flight

My rat trap is on my build bike “IKG” and a pic of the Hawthrod with the beehive.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. eparsons

BO15 Odyssey of Flight

I really diggin the look of your ride. I’m running my rat trap in the same configuration and I also have ran my beehive the same way for years now. Can’t wait to see the finished build.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. eparsons

BO15 Hey “IKG”

Thank yall, The bars are Chopshop customz by Chad Morgan. I’ve had them for a couple of years and they finally found a home.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. eparsons

BO15 Hey “IKG”

Got a chance to work on the ride today. Got the rear brace and kickstand brackets welded in. I also cut the bars down 4 1/2 inches.. Need to do some more cleaning on the welds for it goes to the powder coater this weekend. Going to do a test fit on the monster chainring and work on the tank...
  11. eparsons

BO15 Hey “IKG”

Got a sweet delivery today. The big block power plant showed up.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. eparsons

BO15 Hey “IKG”

Love it. I’m having fun and am determined to finish. Wish these were when it was cooler outside.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. eparsons

BO15 Hey “IKG”

Well I had some time today to work on the “IKG” tank. Trimmed the excess off and Ruffed it in with dyna-glass. Next I’m going to reinforce the backside with more fiberglass , straighten the seem line and get the final bodywork done.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. eparsons

Chainring

Thank you so much. I just bought it. Again thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. eparsons

Chainring

I’m looking for a schwinn exercise bike chainring. The big one off of the cranks. Picture for reference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back