Recent content by falcondave

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. falcondave

5 hp Tecumseh Engine a moped & a Safti Cycle bike found the Tank & suggestions welcome

One vote for the old lawnmower engine,just like the look of the old flatheads.Im working on a stretched worksman with a 3 hp briggs with jackshaft and a whizzer belt sheave. Just thowin out ideas.
  2. falcondave

build torpedo light from old fender

Thanks for all the replys.Figured i wasn't the only one missing a cover.Hope this will save a few lights.Will try to make a couple extras for those in need.Would like to see the lights you come up with.
  3. falcondave

build torpedo light from old fender

Picked up a delta torpedo thats missing cover at last swap.Had no luck finding a cover so I went to the scrap pile and found an old fender was close.Did some tracing and hammering and was quite pleased with cover.Got me thinking though,I wonder if I could build top and bottom with a flashlight...
  4. falcondave

Special Olympics Rat Rod Trike

So last summer my aunt asked me to build a trike for a friend of the family in Montana who just won three gold medals in Special Olympics.His name is Adrian,he's 15 and has never rode a bike before because of balance.They wanted it to gold and custom.Only problem was they needed it done in a...
  5. falcondave

Bull Honky

Thanks Renaissance Man and Kingfish254. It was great building with you guys! Still in shock that I made the calendar. Thanks Steve!
  6. falcondave

Bull Honky

Kind of proud of my first build off bike. My 1941,42,43,47,48,49,50 Bull Honky.
  7. falcondave

Show me your Military theme bikes

Here's a pic of my 1942 military Huffman for Veterans day.
  8. falcondave

"Bull Honky" is finished

Wow! Thats cool !!!:banana:
  9. falcondave

RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

Since there was a tie for 20th and I can't decide which one I like better I think I'll let the number of wheels decide.Like Carl said,should go to something three wheel.Congratulations Sin Nombre.PM me for your Rusty Duck
  10. falcondave

RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

Do ties count as one place? Really hoping for 13th:grin:
  11. falcondave

Official RRB Build Off 9 Finished Bike List

Feel bad asking but could I swap to this closer pic of bull honky.
  12. falcondave

Is there any way you could correct my build link to Bull Honky? I think its the underline of falcondave that is keeping it from working.Thank you
  13. falcondave

"BULL HONKY" aka JC Huffman

Realised I didn't post any finished pics on my build thread. So heres a couple of my favorites.
  14. falcondave

I would gladly pay the $5. I dont want pic changed,its just that when I click the pic or build link it just goes to my profile page.A couple others are this way too.Sorry,your help is greatly appreciated.
  15. falcondave

RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

So many cool prizes.Now im shooting for 13th. I would like to award Rusty Duck to last but not least number 20.
Back