1. The forum software will be upgraded on Thursday evening (April 2). During this time the site may be down for a period of time to make the change. Thanks for your patience as we do the work!
    Dismiss Notice

Falstaff's Recent Activity

1. Falstaff liked Pushie Pirate's post in the thread J & S Buggy pedal powered.

As with us all no work so into various projects at home, been a VW fan for years, had both 1960 and 64 split window Kombis also an ex...

Apr 2, 2020 at 9:49 AM
  2. Falstaff replied to the thread Summer Build Off?.

Doomsday, last minute build off.:39: That'd be cool.

Mar 31, 2020 at 11:18 PM
  3. Falstaff liked GuitarlCarl's post in the thread Summer Build Off?.

May start date please (or at least the 15th, tomorrow is a little too soon). BUT I have a honey hole or two and if we put an effort into...

Mar 31, 2020 at 11:17 PM
  4. Falstaff liked tanksalot's post in the thread Summer Build Off?.

Please make the Start date April 1 it’s really needed this year for so many reasons. And the End Date August 1 or Sept 1. With so many...

Mar 31, 2020 at 11:16 PM
  5. Falstaff liked furyus's post in the thread Summer Build Off?.

Life prior to “covid19” will never return. Had a great run, though. furyus

Mar 28, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  6. Falstaff liked MazdaFlyer's post in the thread Westfield Built Camelback (1934, maybe 1921).

Still need to finish cleanup process and service the bottom bracket. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mar 28, 2020 at 1:06 AM
  7. Falstaff liked MazdaFlyer's post in the thread Gravel Grinder Green Motobike 1930.

This was to be my St Patrick’s Day parade rider...needless to say it didn’t happen. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] Sent from my iPad...

Mar 28, 2020 at 1:06 AM
  8. Falstaff replied to the thread Studebaker Pedal Car.

Shift knob?

Mar 27, 2020 at 11:59 PM
  9. Falstaff liked deven_science's post in the thread Studebaker Pedal Car.

Switched out the shrunken head for a real hood ornament that I had that fit the curve of the hood fairly well. I'll have to place that...

IMG_9660.JPG Mar 27, 2020 at 11:58 PM
  10. Falstaff replied to the thread Summer Build Off?.

I'm not sure it'll ever be over, the info being provided is mixed at best.

Mar 27, 2020 at 11:58 PM
  11. Falstaff liked tanksalot's post in the thread Summer Build Off?.

I wish we could start the build off April 1 and end July or August 30th this would give people something to do and keep their mind off...

Mar 27, 2020 at 11:53 PM