Recent content by Falstaff

• The new forum software has been installed. We are still working on a few issues...some images not displaying, spacing, colors, etc. Please send Rat Rod any issues that you may encounter when using the forum. Thanks!
  1. Falstaff

Summer Build Off?

Doomsday, last minute build off.:39: That'd be cool.
  2. Falstaff

Studebaker Pedal Car

Shift knob?
  3. Falstaff

Summer Build Off?

I'm not sure it'll ever be over, the info being provided is mixed at best.
  4. Falstaff

Summer Build Off?

Kind of forgot about the "big" build off being soon. I might check in from time to time and see what's being built, it's always a good place to get ideas.
  5. Falstaff

schwinn spoiler

I'd love to have that fork.
  6. Falstaff

LTJ's 1981 DATSUN STANZA (A10) WANNABE RALLY CAR. SOLD and moving.

It's cool the guy is keeping you updated. I hope you guys are doing well, a lot going on down there.
  7. Falstaff

Studebaker Pedal Car

Seeing the drive mechanism on this gives me ideas to finish the pedal truck you inspired me to build.
  8. Falstaff

Vintage JC Higgins Cruiser (1950s?)

I don't think I'd strip it and repaint, just clean it up.
  9. Falstaff

"Ground Hugger" Recumbant DIY project from April 1969 Popular Mechanics Magazine

Me either. I'm surprised it didn't fall apart as they took it out of my yard.
  10. Falstaff

"Ground Hugger" Recumbant DIY project from April 1969 Popular Mechanics Magazine

That's the odd part. I reported it stolen, and my step son and granddaughter saw someone riding it about a year after the fact, but local police still can't find it.
  11. Falstaff

I built my version of it. It got stolen, started another. Just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet.
  12. Falstaff

SOLD ~☆ AMC Space Bike Tank ☆~

:rofl:
  13. Falstaff

Studebaker Pedal Car

Dig this one a lot. Can't wait to see it finished.
  14. Falstaff

UnFair Lady

I want a wheelie video.:rofl:
  15. Falstaff

RaTsberry Buffet

Looks good O.J. ,nice save.