Recent content by FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

PORK CHOP ALSO!
  2. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

NICE CRANKS! COOKS BROS RULE! I've been using this as my regular trail rig since I put it together. Today there was a break in the rain and I NEEDED to go out, yesterday was too much sitting around for my tastes. So I get to the top of the range and I'm covered in mud and it's starts to...
  3. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

76 SCHWINN 24" Muscle bike......MEGA-RAY!

Gathered more parts and will start stripping down the frame today or maybe tonight! It is so hot in So.Oregon today! I was going to go with my usual color, FLAT BLACK, but I was thinking Midnight blue might be pretty cool.
  4. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

Trying to figure out what bars to use! Any suggestions?
  5. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

Just got my new wheels and my new Jerald 24" slick and I will be using a newer Schwinn Sting-Ray 24" tire(slightly used)!
  6. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

This is going to be a basic, clean build! Just using parts that I have gathered! 76 Schwinn 24" cruiser frame w/24" JERALD slick, new wheels, Ashtabula cranks, etc! This is going to be a fun one!
  7. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

Klunker Contestants Check In.

Im in! When is the deadline again?
  8. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

How to build a low-buck Fixie

I used an older 80's Kline mtn bike frame, The rear hub was narrower than todays standards , in turn makes an older mtn bike frame work fine. They even have more adjustment(slots)on the drop outs. Mine doesnt look bad at all for being a mtn bike frame. It is set up with a 16 tooth freewheel and...
  9. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

I know its probably a little late, but DURO makes a 27x1 1/4 white tire! GERRY D. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS.
  10. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

Most conversions, you end up keeping the small ring which is usually a 40 or a 42 so a 15 or a 16 cog is good. I run a 41/16 with 170 cranks and this is a great gear for jamming around town! I live in a town that has moderate hills and lots of flat!
  11. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

You should end up with something that looks like this: What was the final cost of the bike? How about a breakdown?
  12. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

Re: Almost finished! The bike as of this evening: -Mp Nice and clean!
  13. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

Re: Nice looking bike!
  14. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

HISTORY of BMX on FACEBOOK

Check out this new page, Dedicated to old school BMX! Many top name pro's from back in the day are current members! If you love BMX and want to be part of this page, just follow the link and join! Thanks a lot, GERRY D. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS. http://www.facebook.com/groups/455876167758292/
  15. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

This is mine, and a bunch of other cool Roadmaster cycle trucks! Lots of cool pics and good info! http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread ... le%29truck I will post photos when I get my parts in! Making a delivery bike for my buddies bar! Gonna be sick!
Back