Recent content by Flying Sheepdog

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Flying Sheepdog

The Flying Yard Sale

Sorry as well about not making it to the end. I had to travel to Michigan for some family issues. If it's ok with the moderators I'd like to keep posting till complete which will be soon. I did score two nice bikes in Michigan from an old barn. A western flyer all complete and an all complete...
  2. Flying Sheepdog

The Flying Yard Sale

Thanks, I did find one. I'm painting the "cat eye" covering on it now. The new one is completely clear with no diffusion channels so I think it may work a bit better.
  3. Flying Sheepdog

The Flying Yard Sale

I'm back in the garage after spending a few days in the mountains with military families who are in recovery from various effects of war. We had some very nice views of the wild life to include daily visits from moose. Originally, I planned on making a fiberglass tank. After measuring my...
  4. Flying Sheepdog

51 CwC custom

I like the flat tank. Reminds me of an old pub bike I saw down in New Orleans Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  5. Flying Sheepdog

(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

Loving the minion. Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  6. Flying Sheepdog

(BOTEN) "OUTLAW" ...Withdrawn from the build-off...

Luke sorry to hear the news. Lost my aunt and two grandparents to it. Horrible thing. I hope you and yours find some peace. Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  7. Flying Sheepdog

The Flying Yard Sale

Awesome perfect. I found a shop that carries that type of paint. This week I'm hoping to gain some ground on the build. Thanks buddy! [emoji1] Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  8. Flying Sheepdog

The Flying Yard Sale

Yes it is. I need some Benny Hill montage music playing in the background while I get to buildin![emoji1] Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  9. Flying Sheepdog

The Flying Yard Sale

I'm still in this! It's been a suck fest week. I've had to get new fenders. I attempted to work a line of rivets along the sides of the fenders to resemble an aircraft fuselage. In the end they looked more like octopus tentacles. Maybe if I'm doing some pirates of the Caribbean theme but not...
  10. Flying Sheepdog

Thunder Klunk!!! Finished

BOOM! WELCOME BACK! Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  11. Flying Sheepdog

Olds Cool

She's a suiter. "Insert oh brother where art thou, Warrley girls catch phrase" Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  12. Flying Sheepdog

MotoDromo Special II : New video! with ride...

Straight baller ride, those weld and fish mouths are clean. Very textbook, looking outstanding Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  13. Flying Sheepdog

The Flying Yard Sale

Winner winner chicken dinner! Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
  14. Flying Sheepdog

+1 Well said
  15. Flying Sheepdog

There is always the next build brother! I've been waiting since BBO 3. I'm just hoping I can pull this off. You have a great bike and an awesome theme. Keep it stoked and come back hard and thumpin. By the way, lovin the bead idea. I was checking out Crazy Crow reading your thread...
Back