Recent content by frank'n biker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Firewing - 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe - (2nd Place) Mr September 2014

Re: Firewing - 1953 Columbia 3 Star DeLuxe - MO PHOTOS + NEW VID Raising the bar so high your flying!
  2. F

True Temper Aka "*ut Buster" Gut Buster.

Thank You Funkme, But more likely to cruise than speed this way.
  3. F

The Board Ratter Finished

I am digg'n those tires.
  4. F

If anyone is wondering I did not speed a penny, all the parts were here in my mothers yard. And I put in 17 hours of building for five Days which is 85 hours. It has aluminum rims I am not about to do a skid with it.
  5. F

If the high of the handle bars is an issue. It is the same profile as a 70's speed bike. Just turned the handle bars over and is that a better show.
  6. F

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=75297 A link to my build What I started with. first Mock up Here we go Hope you enjoyed the show.
  7. F

Late Start,Calling it "Gut Buster"

Got the wires in and off to photo shoot. Hey brake lights work. so do the marker lights. My build off bikes.
  8. F

Late Start,Calling it "Gut Buster"

Thought of a way to mount the solar light using a reflector mount. Gear sifters are problematic as they were not made for the down tube on the bike but nothing was made for this bike. Paint is dried for the peddles to be put together. speedometer mounted in the head bolt. And it works, 28.3...
  9. F

Stitch (More Pics)

Re: Stitch fabulous.
Back