1. Funkme

A labor of love

Nice curves.
  2. Funkme

Cooked goose

Those rusty crusty rims are perfect.
  3. Funkme

☠ ᗷᑌTTEᖇᗷᗩᒪᒪ ᗷᗩᑎᗪIT ☠(ᗩKᗩ - ᑕᕼᑌᗷᗷY)

G Geez maybe it was me that made the site crash oooops!!! On some vintage bmx they have side plates added at the front.
  4. Funkme

Thanks, Yeah was thinking a stainless steel tube, and use flat sex bolts. And maybe rivet flat metal plates either side similar to this. And could wrap it around the head. I will examine some more tomorrow and do a test on scrap...
  5. Funkme

British Steel

Sounds like the plan Man.... Full steam ahead... Love the bike as she is...
  6. Funkme

I have been thinking ways to safely mount the top bars to the alloy frame. Fig 1. Was how I thought, but with weight, speed, bumps etc This is a weak option. Fig 2. Slice the pipes to fit half in and out, and then bolt. Medium weak. Fig 3. Take one steel pipe slide inside the alloy and one...
  7. Funkme

Chuck Wagon

Great start... Love the first frame, would also make a great trike with a bench seat, for a shorty.
  8. Funkme

Too busy to keep my builds a secret, everyone else does that. Besides there will be a added bonus. And thinking of entering in class1.
  9. Funkme

Edgelord

Getting a pray mantis image here.
  10. Funkme

Billy Bobber

Pretty----- awesome.:113:
  11. Funkme

So Falstaff, knows where I am going with this... There are many companies now that make 204 E-Bikes (20x4) shaped like the old 70's minibikes. One of the companies is Super 73. A few types but expensive. 1600euro for the z1-250w 36v.(snorefest zzzz) The SG1 and 2, well over 3,000 euro. And the...
  12. Funkme

Dismantled the bike down to just the frame. The first cut is the deepest.No going back now. Set up the jack, applied a little heat and very slowly let Jack do all the work. Perfect position. 2 little minor boo boos, when bending. 1. Moved the holes for the brakes.(but can be solved by mounting...
  13. Funkme

So today being a crazy windy Sunday, I started digging out parts etc. A few bits n bobs laying around in storage. Maybe or maybe not, they will be used. I also have brown bottle grips. Cut up a heap of pipes today. From various trash picked up near bins . White are from old arm chairs Chrome...