furyus's latest activity

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

• furyus
    furyus replied to the thread Quirk.
    This is my current “holy grail” obsession. I had different holy grails a year ago, and three years ago, and seven years ago, ad nauseam...
  • furyus
    furyus reacted to MattiThundrrr's post in the thread Quirk with Like Like.
  • furyus
    Great suggestion, but after reading up a bit I’m not sure even this cool tool can save this fork. Park states the tool won’t work for...
    • C68995FB-4338-471E-AFD3-79BD6F2ADC26.jpeg
  • furyus
    furyus reacted to RustySprockets's post in the thread Quirk with Like Like.
    Bummer about the damage, but I expect someone with the Park Tool FFG-2 could make short work of that repair.
  • furyus
    Still gathering up some bits. Guess I’m not in too big of a rush. Ran across another Pro Thunder Max and snagged it, mostly for the...
    • 1CCE5DA1-31F8-478F-8DD4-57015645A68D.jpeg
    • 255AD1F9-BF28-47DD-9CE3-1CDB178CDB8D.jpeg
    • FC8534F0-6B37-490E-95D0-91A0E6FC806C.jpeg
    • 2BAC0D9F-E113-4471-B633-52FC8B769917.jpeg
    • 50D6C6C9-CA48-4D20-8ACD-9B322C58E6FF.jpeg
    • 08396595-14BA-4E66-AEBE-1F1B1200664E.jpeg
  • furyus
    furyus replied to the thread TIME FOR A CHANGE ....
    Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut! Angie. This is your big introduction. This is your very first impression on everyone. Remember, you’re the...
  • furyus
    furyus replied to the thread DoorK.
    I’m missing something. If you’re sitting that low, how are you going to hang your elbow out the window? furyus
  • furyus
    Sorry for the micro-aggression. furyus
  • furyus
    I believe "reasonable" and "burrito bike" cancel each other out. furyus
  • furyus
    furyus reacted to GuitarlCarl's post in the thread DoorK with Like Like.
    So I'll be cutting the front half of Muscle Spasm off. The drivetrain here feels stout enough to haul a DoorK. I'll probably be digging...
  • furyus
    A quick search for Gallagher’s bike came up with nothing, surprisingly. How did he balance his? Was it a three-wheeler? Regardless, I...
  • furyus
    I cut the weight by a good third and I've some ideas for more to remove to lose a bit more. The top bit of frame maybe and some of the...
  • furyus
    Thanks little brother. The powered tire will be the outrigger on the left. Unsure just yet if I'll scoop a curve into the back edge of...
  • furyus
    There are no judges and it is a popularity contest. Everyone is adamant that they don’t care about votes but that voting must be loose...
  • furyus
    So one up Gallagher. Door on each side for balance. May need lateral stabilizers (training wheels) for that, though. Rock on, Carl. furyus