Recent content by Galtbacken

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Galtbacken

♠♠♠CHINESE VOODOO DOS♠♠♠

It's supposed to be "your"... :roll:
  2. Galtbacken

♠♠♠CHINESE VOODOO DOS♠♠♠

I've been waiting for another one of you projects! :) I too will be watching!
  3. Galtbacken

B frame

Looking great!
  4. Galtbacken

Whippet

Hey guys! :) Haha, speedbump! :lol: Thanks sensor, I'm doing great! Hope you are too! Haven't done anything on the Whippet since last summer, but I plan on doing some more on it this summer when school work slows down. The bands have been taking up some of the time but I've also been building...
  5. Galtbacken

kite´s stainless steel cruiser

Beautiful bike! Looks like your next build will look just as splendid! :)
  6. Galtbacken

Mr & Mrs

Haha, well I'm a little restricted in my ability to do that too. :lol:
  7. Galtbacken

Social Deviation

Cool! :) What do you think of painting the chainguard similar to the tank?
  8. Galtbacken

Belt Drive on Customaxxx Roar

Very cool! Great work! :)
  9. Galtbacken

Mr & Mrs

Thank you very much guys, I really appreciate it! :) Some things I can't do: Play the guitar, juggle, skijump, solve complicated problems on strength of materials (need to get on top of that before october 31), keep my car in mint condition, go to sleep at reasonable hours, TIG-weld, do the...
  10. Galtbacken

Social Deviation

The paint looks great! Eager to see the bike put together! I think that the different paint scheme on the rear fender will be a nice touch that'll complement the rest of the bike. How did you make that silver pattern? Masking tape, a sharp knife and lots of patience? :)
  11. Galtbacken

Trinidad Colorado New Chainring

Re: Trinidad Colorado Bike She's a Roller! You build such cool bikes! I especially like those struts under the seat. :)
  12. Galtbacken

Restoring a ladies Hawthorne dumpster find (Updated 10/5/11)

Great job! The bike turned out looking top notch! Classic elegance. :)
  13. Galtbacken

70's Huffy into 30's Streamliner - Tentative name 'Aerith'

That looks amazing! Very nice idea for making trim!
  14. Galtbacken

Mr & Mrs

Thanks buddy! :) When they test rode the bikes around the block and I could see the smiles on their faces I drew a breath of relief. :lol: Now I'm finally ready for some drum building! ;)
  15. Galtbacken

Savage Arrow Finale

Beautiful bike! Congratulations on the trophy!
Back