Recent content by Gbarnes90

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Gbarnes90

Olympia WA?

Hello all, I'm from Spokane WA and am going to be moving to Olympia WA this coming Monday to start a new job. Any fellow rat rod bikers in Olympia? it will take some time to get settled in over there, but I don't know the area and I would like to meet and ride with some others and learn the area
  2. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

Chuck, you are awesome! The wheels are rad
  3. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

Thank you @ Thank you, I am excited for this one.
  4. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

yes it does, the mounting strap on it is quite deformed(has been hit a few times) so I was hoping to get a new one to install with the new wheels
  5. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

good morning everyone...just a quick update today, I had a great thanksgiving weekend. My in laws came into town to see my wife and kids and while they were here we worked out some details and I have taken a job in Olympia, WA working with my father in law...so we will be packing up and moving...
  6. Gbarnes90

Shelgin Master

I Know this is old...But it's worth a shot, what patina solution did you use on this fender?
  7. Gbarnes90

Custom trikes

@Falstaff do you have a thread on this trike? I love the look...would wanna see more. i've always wanted to build a trike but wouldn't even know where to start
  8. Gbarnes90

Monday FUNDAY!!!

heck ya @pholTmonx! exciting day...I'm waiting on my wheel set to get here for the sportmaster
  9. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

Happy saturday! my layback seat post from @slowriderz showed up in the mail! got it installed. I slammed it all the way down because it looked bad ......but on first ride I my knees were coming up way too much. I'm 6'2" so I should have expected this. So I raised it and took it for another spin...
  10. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

will have to look around and hope i can find one for not a lot of money
  11. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

Alright, well then...I found a set of duro small bricks for $25 for a set...so whenever I get the money together I will just order that set and if it won't fit then I will just need to run a 2.125 in the rear and 1.75 in the front I guess..
  12. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

I was just so confused that a garden hose took all the white off.. couldn't believe it. did you get my question about fitting that 2.125 tire in the stock front fork?
  13. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

I like the style so anything arounf that style would appeal to me...not really any hard angles.
  14. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

Well, this is one that has always caught my eye...Just rounded design. If I get a replacement I might be willing to get rid of it. I also found out the chainguard design has been repainted with some cheap white water based paint...It all came off with a garden hose soak down...So I don't think I...
  15. Gbarnes90

Sportmaster? HELP!

Do you have a stock front fork? any chance you can fit up a 2.125 tire on the front fork to see if it clears? @rrtbike isn't sure it will work in the front...now im worried
Back