Recent content by giggles13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

SECOND CHANCE BUILD OFF

Thanks. The wheels are Cheng Shin .
  2. G

SECOND CHANCE BUILD OFF

Got more pics up loaded to freakbike nation. This needed bumped to the top as editing posts don't do it. :)
  3. G

SECOND CHANCE BUILD OFF

I'm in. My bike is split personality. I have to have this finished before autorama as this is my bike for it. So every spare time that I have and have time to drive the hour to Scrapyard Choppers I will be working on it. Where I stopped during build off. The link to the build...
  4. G

Stretch VS. Chainsaw Build-Off!!

:lol: Boy was it fun watching this bike being cut up!!! For those of you that don't reconize it. This is the bike that caused me to fall on my face. :lol:
  5. G

Michigan Freakers Banquet! Dec. 13th!

What a great time we had. Thank you to everyone that was able to make it. All the different trophy's that everyone put together were awesome. Here are a few pics that I was able to get up. So we had a special trophy that was sent to us. And here is chainsaw explaining about the trophy who...
  6. G

Split Personality "new pics 11-7-09 also riding link"

We are getting down to where its real close to having paint. Went out last night and worked some more on it. Hopefully will be able to go on Saturday to do more work. WE will see.
  7. G

The link to the cider & donut ride we went on to test it out. http://www.forum.freakbikenation.com/ph ... f=6&t=2328
  8. G

Re: Split Personality So finally photo bucket has cooperated at home to be able to get some of the pics up on it. I'm going to try to keep the photos in order of how we did everything. So has not to have anything out of order. Here is where I was getting the bottom bracket ready. cleaning...
  9. G

Re: Split Personality The ride down Paint Creak Trail in Lake Orion was Awesome Saturday Night. The bike worked great. The only downfall I had a huge bruise on my leg and the ride back was really taxing that leg. Had to walk some of the way. What fun trying to find one of the other's that...
  10. G

Re: Split Personality Got some more work done on spli personality last night. After grinding some more on the bb Chainsaw and Ronnie worked on making sure it was centered on the bike. I was grinding on the handlebars getting them ready to go in the blaster. So once they were satisfied with...
  11. G

Re: Split Personality :lol: Yeah I have them. I just forgot to put them on. After the picture was taken Chainsaw yelled at me and went and grabbed them. When I get caught up in building I forget about that stuff. Usually I do my own welding but Ronnie wasn't sure how my welding was and...
  12. G

Re: Split Personality I have also posted the pictures on the Freakbike Nation board and some of the guys have made comments about it. If you would like to see what they have said here is where you can find it. http://www.forum.freakbikenation.com/ph ... &sk=t&sd=d
  13. G

Scrappy Ron, Chainsaw & I got together to start a bike for me. So out of our combined input comes... Split Personality I got to use the sand blaster. How awesome. Guess I'll have to make road trips to get my parts cleaned. :abang: We also found that different...
Back