Recent content by Grant

1. Grant

Bikes with vintage randoneur bars.

My Miyata has a set of Schwinn ones.
  2. Grant

Show me your fixed gear bikes. Any fixed wheel bicycle is allowed.

You should try to get a set of randoneur bars as they are the original dirt drops and look so good. They are my favourite bars because they have an old school look to them but are also very comfortable as they are turned up at the tops.
  3. Grant

Smallest headtube I have ever seen.

The mechanic that built it sold 5 different bikes that were like this. I actually thought to set up was good it worked very well. It looked very ugly but it was very.
  4. Grant

I found out that it was a Surly Steamroller. If I get the frame it is still there I'm gonna put cyclocross tires on it and randoneur bars on it. That model is meant to be more of a gravel bike or cyclocross fixed gear.
  5. Grant

I don't have any pictures but the 1980s Trek mountain bike that I had when I was 11 years old could be in this competition. I think it was a 48cm. I think it only fit me when I 1st got it when I was 10 years old and then I started growing more quickly when I was 11 and it got way too small...
  6. Grant

Roast My YouTube Channel

Thank you.
  7. Grant

Roast My YouTube Channel

I used to have a channel about bikes but I deleted it because I did not want more than one channel and the RC one was the oldest and 1st channel that I created so that's the one I decided to keep.
  8. Grant

I'm pretty sure that's the same size as a lot of extremely smalle steel frames but it looks weird because they couldn't fit the tubes in their cause they are thick and aluminium. Pretty much all I need is bar tape on this bike. Mechanically it works very well.
  9. Grant

Roast My YouTube Channel

I do like bikes. I just have a channel for RC.
  10. Grant

Roast My YouTube Channel

11. Grant

I get all my bikes from that shop. I can't now because of this virus but I did volunteer at their last year and got free bikes. Here are some of the bikes. I swapped the wheels from the tan one onto the purple 1 because the purple 1 was bigger. These were all going to go to the scrapyard but I...
  12. Grant

Roast My YouTube Channel

Better than whatever I make on YouTube.
  13. Grant

What have you been riding lately?

14. Grant

What have you been riding lately?

Very good but that stem is big. Now people are going the opposite direction and having bikes with hardly any stem.