Recent content by greasedupcruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. G

my bikes

its quite a stretch,the pedalling is tougher now due to having a small spocket on the rear wheel,it great when the winds behind you,i can really get some speed up,luckily where i live its flat,no hills
  2. G

Hi from England

Hi im in gosport hampshire,dorset is a lovely place especially if you want to chill,i always like going to lulworth cove,weymouth also worth a visit,if you venture into hampshire the new forest is a great place
  3. G

my bikes

the black one is a basman 346 classic i purchased it from chopperdome AMSTERDAM,i have just put the 144 spoke fan wheels on and the red tyres,i have ditched the rear guard,and didnt bother with a front brake.This is now my daily ride,i do 12 miles a day on it.
  4. G

Show us them cars!

custom beetle triumph bobber tr7rvs 430bhp ford pilot
  5. G

my bikes

6. G

my basman

7. G

Hi from England

Hi to you all,my name is Dwayne i live on the south coast of england,i have been riding cruiser bikes for 20 years now,i currently own a basman346 and a electra jeremy,my other interest are rockabilly,triumph motorcycles,hotrods and vw beetles and not forgetting downing some nice ale
Back