GuitarlCarl's latest activity

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

• GuitarlCarl
    GuitarlCarl reacted to Skipton's post in the thread Sub•Tel with Like Like.
    Totally crazy right? My youngest son give it the name Bellowing Yellow he’s 18 now :eek:
  • GuitarlCarl
    GuitarlCarl reacted to kingfish254's post in the thread DoorK with Like Like.
    I was talking about the frankenstein scar finish. but the detachable trike section would be cool too
  • GuitarlCarl
    GuitarlCarl replied to the thread DoorK.
    A build done before @OddJob ? Say it ain't so. GC.
  • GuitarlCarl
    GuitarlCarl reacted to ifitsfreeitsforme's post in the thread DoorK with Like Like.
    that thing is done far as I'm concerned. Put in the Finished Bikes thread already.
  • GuitarlCarl
    Thanks. At this point, (understand it's still early in the race) the only idea I've dropped is an offset steering to put the front tire...
  • GuitarlCarl
    Looking great. I like the frankenstein idea too
  • GuitarlCarl
    Up for grabs is this 26in aluminum motorized bike frame. Did not appear to be used before I bought it. Still had the canti stud covers...
  • GuitarlCarl
    I think I've got a pretty cool anti-trailer queen look started. It's a classic burrito thing to leave all the original paint and welds...
  • GuitarlCarl
    Went back out and swapped some tires around so I will have a pair of tires on the back. 48v 1000w front hub matched against a 7 speed...
    • IMG_20210516_200527136.jpg
  • GuitarlCarl
    Take em' out and ride em'. She's a roller and the thought has crossed my mind to make the subframe detachable. Because it rides nice...
    • IMG_20210516_180436525.jpg
    • IMG_20210516_180447179.jpg
  • GuitarlCarl
    GuitarlCarl reacted to kingfish254's post in the thread Psychobilly Cadillac (BO16) with Like Like.
    We all know that you don't need bikes for your build. Skilsaws and exercise equipment work just fine. :D
  • GuitarlCarl
    Weld to the bolted on sleeves... Carl
  • GuitarlCarl
    Yeah the opposing curve looks ok but where to land them? The planned route ends them on the OCC frame nicely, in theory gives them a...
  • GuitarlCarl
    By the way, I'm loving the flow you got going on with this one!!
  • GuitarlCarl
    GuitarlCarl reacted to HDratz's post in the thread DoorK with Like Like.
    Since you're using a Jeep door, I think it calls for a fat knobby on the front.