Recent content by GuitarlCarl

1. GuitarlCarl

Build Tunes

Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, and Led Zeppelin is my Jr High soundtrack. Later I got into Aerosmith, Bowie and Neil Young. Later still it was Sonic Youth, RHCP, NIN and toss in some Johnny Cash. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of off the wall stuff like Radiohead, Queens of the Stone Age and...
  2. GuitarlCarl

Build Tunes

For my brother @SoulGarageOH
  3. GuitarlCarl

Horn Swoop Me Bungo Pony

@MattiThundrrr I also do Canadian Content... One of my favorite builds is called Little Neutrino, and I've named other bikes after musical ideas, Rock n' Rollfast, Headbanger and Dead Metal I would also counter Klaatu as more Canadian than BOC as I believe some of the members of Blue Oyster...
  4. GuitarlCarl

Horn Swoop Me Bungo Pony

Wrong. I know that album well. Hot Rails to Hells is my favorite tune on that album. I named a build a while ago "Tyranny and Mutation" But I didn't catch that lyric either I'm just a guitar player...lol I also saw them opening for Black Sabbath in the 70's... Carl.
  5. GuitarlCarl

Hard Eight

Did I see a wicker frame jig in a couple of your pictures??? Nice. Merle. :crazy:
  6. GuitarlCarl

Pinwheels by Murray.

The blue one has a bmx vibe going on already... I also think you're right in putting the first bike's parts into the MBBO rather than the BMXBO. But why stop there? I'd use the whole bike in the MBBO. But you always seem to have a good vision. Carl.
  7. GuitarlCarl

Horn Swoop Me Bungo Pony

I want the story behind the name. Carl.
  8. GuitarlCarl

ALiEN FiRE REWiND

Yeah I checked that and it will clear but the triple trees are forward from the center. Also I do like how the bars main tubes are practically straight up vertical. That's an ALiEN look to me... C.
  9. GuitarlCarl

Build Tunes

Just a couple of fun covers by me... C.
  10. GuitarlCarl

BMX build off inspiration pics. Post yours too.

Not a Cook brothers... Killer fun ride tho. Eccentric wheels, full hopper. C.
  11. GuitarlCarl

ALiEN FiRE REWiND

Looks like a racer to me... C.
  12. GuitarlCarl

MBBO inspiration pics...

This is the kind of "Muscle Bike" I had in jr high. Sears Spyder 500. 24", 5 speed, twin top tubes, bow pedals, nice fade paintjob and those crazy handle bars. I wish I knew what happened to that thing. Guitarl.
  13. GuitarlCarl

BMX build off inspiration pics. Post yours too.

I'm actually looking for a chrome 12" or 16" wheeled bike to be the bottom half of a "SmallTall" using that chrome Y frame on top. BMX inspiration? Maybe not but it's be a fun pitbike. C.
  14. GuitarlCarl

ALiEN FiRE REWiND

You know what would make a nice flipped frame bike? A mixte.... C.
  15. GuitarlCarl

ALiEN FiRE REWiND

I hate to cut the triple trees down but there's too many angles as a chopper. Looks right to me level. I need to drop the bottom bracket down a bit. I'm probably replacing this one. I've an idea to try and use the new BB's chain stays as a traction bar look, it'll be stronger too. It's a WIP. C.