Recent content by harrow boy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. harrow boy

Full Monty Rides Again

Love this bike, have dreamed about a bolt on rear triangle, brilliant build ....respect!
  2. harrow boy

BO15 Old English

Really looking forward to seeing the build, I think there's 3 UK bike builds?
  3. harrow boy

UK Triumph Rat done and renamed 'Triumph Blue Witch'

I'm going to declare the bike is done. whilst that's it for now and just looking at the post will probably try and find over time a kickstand Triumph Bonneville era decals a grey Fat Frank tyre for the back, (or not so fat) buy a welding rig to add a 12" extension to the forks maybe a...
  4. harrow boy

BO15 Triumph Rat Uk

so been doing a bit of tinkering, really inspired by Scwinn retro lights so started rummaging in mr rat's shed. Actually there aren't many rats left thanks to Bobo and Chubby the cats nextdoor. found these.... Saddle is actually the original, adn was what I bought the bike off ebay mainly for...
  5. harrow boy

BO15 Triumph Rat Uk

Started my project for this most excelent site. Rat mods/chopper etc are quite rare here in Harrow England. We get the odd low rider and a few Raleigh Choppers and occasionally see a 'Phat Cycles' on ebay. This was last summer, the bike I think is a 1958 Triumph 3 speed, from the paint under the...
Back