Recent content by herku1004

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

28x1,1/2" Boardtracker-Lowrider

Γεια σου ρε πατριώτη! Φανταστικό το εργαλίο! Έφτιαξες και το πίσω μερος του σκελετού (εκει που πιάνει η πισω ρόδα) ή το πηρες απο άλλο ποδήλατο; Και τι χρησιμοποιείς για τις καμπύλες; Κουρμπαδόρο ή έχεις αλλα κόλπα; Και πάλι τρελό ποδηλατο έκανες. Σκέφτομαι να φτιάξω κι εγω και κοιιτάω να δω...
  2. H

Ratty or not

Wouldn't call it ratty... Great Looking! I'd LOVE one of these... It's shape truly stands out. Tell me please, how the .... did you bend the frame? Is there some sort of special tool for non round "tubes"? Dig it a lot!
  3. H

1963 Ross

Looking good! Also, the crack on your lens makes it look even better. It's the insta-instagram!
  4. H

Cruiser build for my sis

Show us! Show us!
  5. H

(Muscle Bike) Flightliner.

The discs look awesome! Any chance you reconsider fitting it with wheels of equal size?
  6. H

(Muscle Bike) Flightliner.

I absolutely dig the color selection! It makes it look so bad-...!
  7. H

My blacked out Fat Rat

Wow! That looks properly nice! Black and red mix so well on this thing. I'm wondering, if I were to make one of these (frame from scratch) how much would it be worth selling?
  8. H

IE Custom Cycles #3

Great shape! What is it made out of?
  9. H

The "Cow Catcher"

Great bike! Can I ask what did you build the frame from?
  10. H

Heavyweight build "FATBOB" CHANGES!

Re: Single sided stay/forks lowrider? chopper? muscle? I'd go with FREAKIN' FREAK! What kind of wheels are you planning on adding on this? I gotta tell you the car wheels look pretty awesome :wink:
  11. H

Simplerat is back

A very very nice bike... I live the simplicity of the frame and the classic paintjob. What is that seat from? I like it 'cause it looks sort of like what you'd find in a kindergarden or a open-theatre...
  12. H

Science Step Through

Very nicely designed frame. I like it very much, although i wouldn't add that ramp in the back. Instead, i would use the rear part of the frame. Propably weld a piece of metal on it or add a bit of wood. It looks fantastic!
  13. H

Fat & Sassy

Re: Frame Build Thanks Uncle for the reply. I'll sure keep my eye on your build. I didn't expect that minimalistic design on the rear part, but it looks pretty cool. May I ask you what is it that you are using for bending the tubes? I assume you're kidding right? Your bikes are fantastic!
  14. H

Fat & Sassy

Re: Frame Build Hey Uncle! I like this bike of yours. Especially how the the frame "hugs" a part of the wheel. Magnificent. I was wondering, what is the frame tubing? (what kind of metal?) Also how much do you expect to have spent in the end of the project? If you were to sell it, how much...
  15. H

Peugeut Vogue for sale

Oops. Yeah you're right. I did what I hate the most in ads. I am located in Greece.But unfortunately, the bike has been sold.
Back