Recent content by Howeeee

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

Schwinn Town and Country 24 inch Tricycle

I thought they would be 24 x 1 3/8 I went out and looked at my Town and Country Trike they are schwinn rims and have 24 x 1 1/4, possibly they take both sizes
  2. H

Schwinn Town and Country 24 inch Tricycle

I think they have to be exactly 24 x1 1/4 you cant go with anything else Kenda makes these tires
  3. H

Cycle truck find

Got this from the original owner, he bought it when he was a kid
  4. H

craigslist find today

you couldnt give me that bike
  5. H

Finally got a mens tank bike

Becareful of that GLASS reflector,,it is worth 50 bucks (-:
  6. H

1962 Schwinn Speedster

What do you wanna know about it ?,,i think they made it from 59 to 62,,came single, two and three speed. I know it came black, blue and red for sure,,oh yea mint green dont turn that bike into a rat rod,,keep it stock and ride it
  7. H

worth lt?

I sold a lot nicer one for 20 bucks,,couldnt even get a phone call on it,,then a freind wanted it mine was painted over but had all the parts fenders and all,,though I did steal the seat off it I found it in someones garbage
  8. H

1952 Schwinn??

I believe all the lugged frames were made by Panasonic in Japan. IN a last ditch attempt to keep making lightweight Schwinns in the USA some Le Tours were made in the Mississippi plant, but that attempt only lasted about 2 years,,those bikes probably did not have the lugged frame. Please let...
  9. H

Schwinn Cruiser Find

No it is probably a 95 or so made in Taiwan,,
  10. H

Ok riddle me this...

my very thought I never went to look at the bike,,,too far a ride to be dissapointed lol
  11. H

Ok riddle me this...

I have the feeling it is a repaint,,,though the guy swears it is not. BUt I dont think I will make the 2 hour ride unless I know exactly what it is.
  12. H

Ok riddle me this...

A guy called me to buy a bike,,,he doesnt have pictures, the bike is about 2 hours from me. He saw a picture of a Green Fastback I have 5 speed with a stickshift, he said it is like that one. He says both wheels are the same size 20" x 1 3/8 he says the rims say S6 on them. Has Schwinn decals...
  13. H

$20 Schwinn XR-8 Stationary

I have bought and found a few,,I never paid over 15 bucks, some morons ask 500 dollars for them bragging about how it is almost mint,,they are all almost mint cause nobody used them lol. It has the same seat as a Schwinn Heavy Duti,,a great seat, most of them have an extra long chrome seat post...
  14. H

Speedster

I found one just like it but a 3 speed coaster brake. Bike is almost mint looks like maybe never ridden. I actaully bought it to get the almost new tires off it to put the front one on a manta ray i just got. I was going to turn it into a muscle bike also, I have a seat and handle bars,,,but I...
Back