Recent content by irideiam

1. irideiam

97 Specialized M2

Sorry if this is hijacking your thread, but here's my 1997 M700 (the first new bike I bought for myself). I converted it to a 1x9, 27.5 adventure bike. I'll never sell this one. Hope it gives you some ideas. In case your wondering what that ugly (but comfy) bar is, it's a Velo Orange Crazy Bar...
  2. irideiam

2012 Electra Ticino, Size Large Frameset

How about $300 shipped?
  3. irideiam

2012 Electra Ticino, Size Large Frameset

Large 6061 Alloy Butted Frameset with Chromoly Steel Crown fork and internal top tube cable routing. Lightly ridden, and stored indoors. See the last two pics for small paint nicks, otherwise the frame looks new. Includes everything pictured, Frameset, replaceable derailleur hanger, sealed...
  4. irideiam

FS Schwinn Exerciser 64 tooth Chainrings

Yep! https://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/for-sale-section-rules.108824/
  5. irideiam

Schwinn Heavy-Duti -- $75 (Dundalk, MD)

Ya nice, that was one of the late 80's Giant made versions.
  6. irideiam

Seeking a Humuhumu-nukunuku-apua'a Frame & Fork or Complete Bike

Where are you located. That looks like Northshore Trail, Flour Mound, TX on the same tree even. Haha 2009, Cannondale Caffeine one of last US made Cannondale frames setup 1 x 10.
  7. irideiam

Kona needs to bring them back in 26” & 29” version, they would obviously sell!!
  8. irideiam

Ya, the harder part was finding the larger frame size, and I had to settle on my least favorite color....:cool2:
  9. irideiam

Ya man, what size frame, just in case I run across one. They came in 16", 18" & 20" seat tube versions. I have a disc 29 version that took me 3 years to find and the 26 V-Brake model I had before took close to the same amount of time to find. I was looking for the tall 20" seat tube versions...
  10. irideiam

Weirdness

Right, Haha :headbang:
  11. irideiam

A few more closet goodies [emoji4]

That shifter setup is sweet!
  12. irideiam

Weirdness

Ya, but I am sure it wasn't a grip shifter, each to his own....
  13. irideiam

Weirdness

No affiliation, First time I have seen a grip shifter installed like this. Super strange, guess he didn't have enough cable. :rofl: https://austin.craigslist.org/bik/d/georgetown-electra-bike-co-26-blue/7246671043.html
  14. irideiam

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Love the older AKISU crowned forks, Worksman used back then!