Recent content by Jetro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Fuji Mixtie

2. J

High Apehangers

They flex alot.
  3. J

High Apehangers

Or there are these big boys too, with a bend. 30 something inch's.
  4. J

Hot Rock

Well the frame is similar to my two babies 'Massacre' and 'Drop Dead' so there are some ideas maybe, also do a search on this site and google for 'Mixte' as that is what my frame was, and there is an english site with some different ideas for the mixte, from a dirt jump style to a stars and...
  5. J

Haro Blunt

Only a stoner would come up with that. I love it!!
  6. J

Mixte Build.... 1 of 2 Builds this weekend!

I dont, I cut it off LOW. I have a semi bent/layback on Massacre, just to get the seat to hug that rear guard and give me a bee's weiner extra leg room. I guess you are talking about the banana seat mixte.
  7. J

Mixte Build.... 1 of 2 Builds this weekend!

I prefer the Raty Rusted look for the Mixte myself. Here are my two Raty Mixte's, the one with the BIG bars (Massacre) has been raked with about 2.5 inch\s taken from the twin top tubes, and I also replaced the BB with a US one - I didn't have short enough Euro cranks!. Then the one with low...
  8. J

New from Australia

Another Aussie, sweet. Welcome mate from Vic Rat Rod Bikers.
  9. J

dual springer raty

Bro......... ...?????? How did I not know of this one????????? I know, I'm soooooooooo slack and have not come in the shop for way too long.... that is sick, def cruise time, massacre is coming out.....
  10. J

feedback for frogg's raty

Do it. Grab a 1/2 slab of Merc's and do it.
  11. J

Other projects by Recycled Bikes

nice fork mods on that first one.
  12. J

ANYONE KEEN FOR A CRUISE IN MELBOURNE???

Yeah I know I didnt make - Family emergency.... Did you go and if so how was it??
  13. J

texas ranger bike

Good to see he helps out at the local trailer park........
  14. J

ANYONE KEEN FOR A CRUISE IN MELBOURNE???

I will see whomever would like to attend tomorrow, either at Locolowriders or at the Sidney Myre Music Bowl SEE YOU @ 1:00 pm REMEMBER THIS IS A BYO SO WE ARE STOPING OFF AT AT BOTTLE-O
Back