Recent content by jjmunster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jjmunster

BLUE SPRINGS, MO BICYCLE SWAP MEET 6/8/2013

We're here!!! Perfect weather today!!!
  2. jjmunster

Weather check... So far, so good. Friday night and Saturday morning is looking great, but weather can change in a second as we all well know. Saturday afternoon may be another story. The informal bike crawl, making an ice cream run to downtown Blue Springs, is scheduled near 5:00PM... it may...
  3. jjmunster

Here's our, well, your beauty in it's full glory. This the 2013 giveaway raffle bike. See the previous post [or two] for ticketing information. Columbia bicycles 011 by jjmunster, on Flickr
  4. jjmunster

As a refresher for our vendors... -The swap starts at 6:30 Saturday morning, there will be a few folks setting up the night before. If you're from out of town and need hotel information, drop us a line and we'll assist you the best way we know how. -In the morning, until they are gone, there...
  5. jjmunster

Just as a reminder... -This swap meet is open to all types of bicycles and anything transportation related. -We have door prizes, and cool ones at that, to giveaway throughout the day. -We have a 50/50 raffle. -We have the raffle bike to giveaway. -We have a show-n-shine area, the winner...
  6. jjmunster

Directions: My picture is not overly professional looking, but hoping to get the point across. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, either here on the forum or via e-mail at [email protected] Clark Map - marked by sleepersedan, on Flickr
  7. jjmunster

Yes, I will take a picture [or two] of the raffle bicycle tomorrow... John says he will have it assembled. Clark
  8. jjmunster

Oh my! What do we have here? 100_1235[1] by sleepersedan, on Flickr Good evening all! Clark here! I’m using John’s RRB account for a bit to post some pics and updates as I’m having some IT issues. I have a sponsor who has purchased our “giveaway” raffle bike! I hope with a little bit of...
  9. jjmunster

Just give me an excuse to shout at a bunch of people to give away free stuff.
  10. jjmunster

Pappy, thanks for the info on the bull horn. I may just want to keep the one she bought today. I can think of all sorts of things that I can use it for, and think of all the ways to irritate Jon B with it! Plus, she paid for it!
  11. jjmunster

We have less than a week to go for this event. Everything is coming together great. I just wish I was in town a bit more to help Clark. Angie just found a bull-horn at Harbour Freight, so we have a way to give away door prizes and other fun stuff! I know that Clark picked up a BIG BOX the other...
  12. jjmunster

Bike Swap & Art Fest - JUNE 9th, 2012 Mark your calendar!!

Just so everyone knows......the Patee Tandem......IS MINE! I have been looking for a rear-steer tandem for quite some time. That is part of the reason that I went to the Hayesville,Ks swap meet. That seems to be where the earth deposited all of the rear-steer tandems! Like aliens to Roswell...
  13. jjmunster

I forgot to mention that I am using this swap meet as my own personal garage sale! I have at least 20-25 so far that will be there and still more to go through. My collection needs to be thinned out. I will try to get pics loaded by this weekend to give some ideas.
  14. jjmunster

I am so glad to see the people that are responding to this. This is the 1st swap in Blue Springs, but man this is going to be great! I want to meet lots of people that have never been to our area, so they can see what we have to offer, and to see what kind of KOOL STUFF they have to bring to us...
  15. jjmunster

One Day

The weird thing about this build, now that it is a bike, I really enjoy riding this one. All my previous projects have had a different feel to them, and not really rideable, but this one rides really nice. The most surprising thing is the seat is really comfortable, and it has a coat of sealer...
Back