Recent content by Joshua85

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Joshua85

★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★ (07-03)

looks nice and clean :) i tried using those stencils once and they didnt work our nearly as well as they did for you :P i'm jealous
  2. Joshua85

?"RUNVS"?...done

i really like what you did with that fork kota :D
  3. Joshua85

RoadMaster Diesel: Build Completed! + a few extra pics!

Re: RoadMaster Diesel: Update 7/27 looks sick! and lordy you have added some bikes to your apartment since i last saw :shock:
  4. Joshua85

electric motor

so i was browsing instructables and i found something that might interest a few of you http://www.instructables.com/id/48V_Ele ... t_Tracker/ basically how to put an electric motor on your bike from scratch, looks pretty neat. i wouldnt be surprised if it was some genius from this site that...
  5. Joshua85

the spaceracer

im sure if the sun hits that bike just right it will be blinding :lol: amazing build you have there
  6. Joshua85

Mattel Vroom bike check this one out.... lots of pics

that bike looks awesome!! tell me you're gonna put a little motor on that thing :D it would make a sweet moped
  7. Joshua85

30s cleveland welding bike

wow phil, thanks for all the info!! i question the frame being hawthorn because the lugging on the headtube, the decals from what i could make of them looked similar to the hawthorne frames i saw tho. mystery solved :D
  8. Joshua85

haha yea i had to hold back my laugher when i heard that. this bike has a loving new home indoors now :)
  9. Joshua85

gainesville florida

i am all for that idea, this town is full of cycles. It stinks whenever i try to ride with people they are all on their fixed gear road bikes and i'll be on my cruiser :cry: but its all good because i'll have my cruiser :) hot water music is great, i actually havnt seen them play in awhile...
  10. Joshua85

my new ride!

i have always wanted a moped, you're going to have so much fun with that thing :) for some odd reason i stare at it and want to watch dumb and dumber :)
  11. Joshua85

Maybe Someone should tell you

I'm pretty sure i understand this 100% best of luck :D
  12. Joshua85

pretty sure its a hawthorne frame, it may look rusty but its nothing damaging, just age the bike rides smooth. Heck it already looked like a ratrod no need to change it. The lady i got it from only wanted 40 bucks, said it would make a great lawn ornament. I think it will clean up nicely, it has...
  13. Joshua85

N. Ga Flea Market 69 Green Typhoon and another....

varsity green was one of my favorite schwinn colors, you got a great deal there the free spirit looks like it will clean up nicely too :)
  14. Joshua85

Show your AC Volkswagens!

SWEET GHIA 2many....im drooling already :D
  15. Joshua85

La Porte In.

looks like a neat place :D i bet its getting pretty chilly about now tho :P
Back