Jsparks's latest activity

• Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to FrankNBrew's post in the thread Felt Bicycle Pics with Like Like.
    I picked up a couple canvases a couple years ago and finally put my thoughts Into completed projects.
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to mikeeebikey's post in the thread Dyno Bike pics with Like Like.
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to BartRidesEternal's post in the thread Electra Bicycle Pics with Like Like.
    My Electra Ratrod. I use it as a everyday rider. Electra Ratrod frame. 26" steel cargo bike wheels, about 2" wide. 26x2.35 Fat...
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to JA331's post in the thread Electra Bicycle Pics with Like Like.
    I picked up this barely ridden 5 year old Straight 8 3i today on gumtree. It still has the nibs on the tires. Front disc brake model...
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to Vroom's post in the thread Whamo! Krome Kruiser with Like Like.
    I have had this chrome cantilever frame hanging around for years so I put it together with a 3 speed Nexus wheelset over the weekend...
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to BDC's post in the thread New apes on Str8 with Like Like.
    The goal with this build has always been to try and 'upscale' the Dragster of my childhood, to make a bike that works for the 6'5" guy...
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks replied to the thread Electra Bicycle Pics.
    Great to see him, hope he continues to get better. As great as the bike and trailer are. He makes all the pics better.
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to El Pocho's post in the thread Straightbar stylin' with Like Like.
    So I took the '62 out on its "maiden" voyage tonight. Was gonna go full BMX w 3 piece alloy cranks, polished alum wheels, etc, but I...
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks replied to the thread Electra Bicycle Pics.
    One of my all time favorite bikes on ths site, Love trailer especially with the passenger.
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to metalchewy's post in the thread Hard Eight with Like Like.
    Ready for some welding today
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks replied to the thread Electra cruiser 1.
    Way past Cool.
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to Phranq's post in the thread Electra cruiser 1 with Like Like.
    Alrighty, she’s back on the road! The rear rack is waaaaaay better than it was, it’s cut better to fit the frame, and the new braces...
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to Phranq's post in the thread Electra cruiser 1 with Like Like.
    Woke up to no rain and a finished rim! I didn’t get it show bike perfect, but it’s my daily rider so it doesn’t need to be. Trying to...
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to shwsrvcs's post in the thread Dyno Bike pics with Like Like.
    i had posted this before I think, but not in this thread. this is my tribute to 70s era muscle cars in the dodge style loud colors and...
  • Jsparks
    Jsparks reacted to 2088bob's post in the thread RIP EVH with Like Like.