Recent content by Kay Dey

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

MBBO#05 These will be the rules. Sept 1st to Dec 1st 2016.

I think I'm going to start hoarding away a stash for this. Would a 24 inch schwinn with same shape of frame as stingray count as muscle bike in this build off also same question for the OCC stingrays?
  2. K

GIANT E-bike!

Awesome! I can work with that for a good build. I just got a 750w minus controller unit but comes with the 215mm hub I need. PM me. We really should talk
  3. K

GIANT E-bike!

I need to talk with you! I got a 06 diamondback drifter chopper I want to drop a S/A 3sp hub into but would like to fab a working motor to it. They don't really offer fat bike ebike hubs in any decent price range so I have to think outside the box.
  4. K

1939 Schwinn LaSalle...the Mousetrap (with a few more pics added!)

That's nifty and rock solid personality right there. I dig it!
  5. K

CWC 36 BTR

So this was my attempt at number 10 however I was late and just didn't want to feel pressured. I got the frame believed to be a 36 CWC Hawthorne for a fair price already powdercoat in a great shade of burnt autumn red and picked up cheap Springer front and 80cc motor. I fabbed everything else...
Back