Recent content by Ken Nighplay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Ken Nighplay

VW GTI

also most I have seen are 120K plus mileage, how long can they go with normal maintanance?
  2. Ken Nighplay

VW GTI

I was thinking of looking for a GTI as a second car, anyone have any info on what to look for? How reliable is the 1.8 turbo compared to the 6 cylinder? What are some common problems? Also if anyone could explain the MK 3 MK 4 and so on. I am not a mechanic so if I am looking at major...
  3. Ken Nighplay

BEER RUN Blog photo of me riding BEER RUN in Costume

Re: BEER RUN - FINISHED!!! Raise your glasses it's Beer 30!! COOL!!!!
  4. Ken Nighplay

Elginor

5. Ken Nighplay

Elginor

Thanks to all of you for the comments. I was really happy with the way it turned out and it is really a comfortable ride, the handle bars are in the perfect position. I have decided to refinish a monark springer to match and replace the fork. and I will eventually put the skip tooth chain and...
  6. Ken Nighplay

Elginor

Never got to put up the pics I took of completed bike because I was having problems with my phone. so today I put one up on my photobucket and saw a cool option for Blue Moon to 'artfully craft' the photo. So I went from this to this Though it was pretty neat. I also wanted to thank everyone...
  7. Ken Nighplay

>>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>>

Love it!!!!! Superb!!
  8. Ken Nighplay

Elginor

Well I am calling this one done, rode it to the park and took some shots went from this to this I will try to get all the new pics up but am having issues with my gmail account.
  9. Ken Nighplay

Easy way to help RRB

There is another (or same mask) up for bidding using the exact same description but by a different seller, so I am sure something odd is going on.
  10. Ken Nighplay

Elginor

No I won't do that. I have a monark Springer and CWC springer that I was thinking of.
  11. Ken Nighplay

*BELLOWING YELLOW* IS DONE!!!!!

Re: ~SPEEDY~ Now known as *BELLOWING YELLOW* Full Fendered Fun Cool fenders,I like the color combo, good job
  12. Ken Nighplay

Elginor

Yes it does, even more so in person. 2 days left.I am off from work because I had some surgery yesterday. I was able to get the crank on and altough I had bought a nice new siver chain on ebay I had to put an old chain on because some one (me)forgot to look and see how many links it came with...
  13. Ken Nighplay

Bareknuckle Brawler

Love it! best forks hands down you have my vote
  14. Ken Nighplay

Woody Henderson.........

Nice bike, very clean and classy
  15. Ken Nighplay

Tucker's Spaceliner

Re: Tucker's Spaceliner changed seat and knockoffs on WOW nice eye for detail, looks like a bike for a show should be displayed above a mirror to get full effect of all the work you put into it.
Back