Recent content by kirk

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kirk

ISO bearing set

If you have the old bearings see if you can read the number on them I might have the same one's.
  2. kirk

ISO bearing set

I have tons of bearings and can sell you a set for the BB and headset for $25 shipped.
  3. kirk

Ross Apollo 3 Soeed

This bike is in pretty nice condition with just rust on it. The bike is a 20" bike. The shifter works backwards. When you put it in 1st it is in 3rd in the hub. look close at the pictures as I do not know anything about these bikes. I would like $500 OBO plus the ride.
  4. kirk

350+ bikes looking for investors

I think I could burn through this in 6 months. If there is something like a Bluebird under that pile I could pay off in 6 days. The tarp building is 20' square
  5. kirk

350+ bikes looking for investors

Hi everyone I haven't been here in a long time. here is what found me and I am trying to sell this hugh collection. These bikes are all in a heavy duty tarp room the owner made to keep his stuff dry all these years. Here is what I would like to do find one buyer or 7 or 8 $1000 investors. These...
  6. kirk

SOLD Adult size Schwinn Sting Ray with 3spd. stick shift $300

New Years Special $300 with a free ride on the east coast. Sorry but the other coast will need to help a little as bikeflights has increased shipping costs. Send me your zip and I will give you guys a real deal.
  7. kirk

SOLD Schwinn Protocal 1.0 24 speed $100 shipped

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!! $100 shipped
  8. kirk

This bike was sold but the guy changed his mind and I am going to let it go as a gift for $125 shipped. This will buy my wife a Christmas Present and I need it out of the way. I have it listed on other sites so buy it before it goes.
  9. kirk

This bike was bought new and never rode. It was in the shed of the house I bought. The bike works and looks great. There was a bag of goodies with it. The bag had a new unused Helmet,Gloves,Computer,& a Schwinn water bottle with a cage. This bike has 24 speeds and a front disc brake. I see these...
  10. kirk

SOLD Adult size Schwinn Sting Ray with 3spd. stick shift $300

Christmas Special $300 plus $50 shipping I will cover the rest of shipping
  11. kirk

SOLD Schwinn Spec & Tech guide $35 shipped

This book is big and has all the info and models from 1946-1982. A must have book for the Schwinn people. I would like $35 shipped for this book. For some reason I cant download any pictures here for some reason.
  12. kirk

Bicycle posters

The last 2 are still here you can have them for $20 shipped
  13. kirk

Bicycle posters

$45 shipped for #2-#5. #1 is sold.
  14. kirk

Saddle bags

The wheels are sold.
Back