Recent content by kooter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

my chopper

i built this bike up quik ride..if u wana buy it my email is [email protected]
  2. K

chopper bike

i built this bike myself and just have fun with it.im trying to sell it.if ure interested email me [email protected] C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures\Kodak Pictures\2008-03-24\
  3. K

new project

i got a 24 or 26 inch bike that i have to get out of the barn..but i took a 20 inch bmx bikes forks and added 28 inches of steel to them... im hoping in the end that it will look like a custom chopper... im soon to post pictures of the bike but my sister...
  4. K

Plain Jane

this is my bike im working on..... i will be entering it in the ratod build off 2. and it is a ross apolo bike... in process heres my final product...now i dont know what all you other builders or doing with your bikes but i am donating...
  5. K

Cardboard Box Night

ha i like that power wagon...i got 2 of them here a pickup witch needs restoration..and a dump truck witch needs cosmetic work..if u happen to be interested u can give me a message [email protected] see u later
  6. K

kooters scooter....

this is my bike im working on..... i will be entering it in the ratod build off 2. and it is a ross apolo bike... IT IS DONE.....i renamed it thoe.......(plain jane) you can see it on the rrbbo2 finished bikes...
  7. K

SUM Of my Bikes

yo u got some sick bikes..
  8. K

please help identitfy

it might be a ross
  9. K

need parts..im ure man

up my block i have a barn full of bikes (2 FLOORS) WITH BIKES AND ALL THE PARTS ULL EVER NEED... so if u are interested leave me a message [email protected].... beep beep...
  10. K

MY 64 SCHWINN FLEET

is this the fleet ure selling... if it is i am interested...please reply ... how much do u want?
Back