Recent content by kram

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

1. kram

Picking a Cruiser - Utah - Please Help!

I saw that one for sale. I agree that the 1903 was a good choice. Personally the six three zero bikes that keep popping up have a slightly weird look to them. Welcome from another member in Salt Lake City.
  2. kram

REDUCED Delta Hubba Hubba front and rear light sets

reduced price bump
  3. kram

BMXBO Top 5 winners for 2020/2021

@CRASH Thanks and thanks for taking charge of the build off. Also congrats on the win!!!
  4. kram

REDUCED Delta Hubba Hubba front and rear light sets

Front and rear Delta Hubba Hubba light sets. The front set looks to be unused with minor shelf wear, the rear sets been on a bike but still in pretty good shape. I haven’t tested them and missing one bulb. Brass hardware not original but is included. $115 shipped in the lower 48
  5. kram

Cheap Copper

@sovericoool and @kingfish254 Thanks for the compliments!
  6. kram

‘75 Mag Ray

I was born in '79 so I wasn't riding for a few more years!
  7. kram

Scramblin’

Cool little bike!
  8. kram

‘75 Mag Ray

Finished this one just in time. My idea for this was hot rod meets bmx. It’s a heavy little bike, but rides really good. I feel like this one isn’t quite done and I’ll do a few changes soon. https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/‘75-mag-ray.113126/
  9. kram

Cheap Copper

Humble beginnings
  10. kram

‘75 Mag-ray

Got the seat recovered. Kind of a crappy job, but I had to get it done while my daughter was napping. I have plenty of material and I’ll probably recover it again. I will get some finished pictures of this bike tonight.
  11. kram

Cheap Copper

@Bike from the Dead - Thanks. I wanted to be like an old hot rod. @OddJob - That's exactly what I was going for, glad you like it! @MattiThundrrr - That's a cool way of thinking of it. Sometimes I like the bikes that show their age.
  12. kram

Cheap Copper

This ‘68 custom stingray was a fun build. Started with an original frame, fork, crankset, and stem. Most of the other parts came from a donor all pro bike. The 20x3 slick is a really tight squeeze, but it just clears. I always liked the look of the early deluxe chainguard decal so I went with...
  13. kram

‘75 Mag-ray

Switched the grips and got the wheels back on. I’ll try to get the seat done and take photos tomorrow.
  14. kram

‘75 Mag-ray

I’m not giving up on this bike yet. Not the best conditions but I’m trying to get the painting finished. The wheels and seat pan will all be painted today. I should have enough time tomorrow to get seat recovered.
  15. kram

Cheap Copper

I think that I’m done with this build. I got the kickstand and chain on it. Still needs a bit of tuning, but it’s rideable. Need to get a half link and some washers because there is an occasional rub. That 20x3 fits but it’s super tight. I’m pretty happy with how it’s turned out and will get...